Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Nekros Suggestion] How Would You Feel If..

(PSN)Dark-TailedFox

Nekros' shadows became an energy drain like the system seems to be turning to where once the ability is cast (probably a base drain of 5-10 because its a damn powerful ability if used correctly), he will use his animation as normal and his stored shadows will rise from their graves as usual, but afterwards as his shadows die via health loss, if he has been killing on his own to keep his kill list occupied, new shadows will summon themselves either in the usual form around him (10m was it?) or will summon into existence near the firefight?

Also, if they removed desecrate and added it as a passive to shadow kills or as part of the Terrify debuff, what would you like to see in place of it?

Constantly summoning shadows? Unless each extra summon consumes energy that seems a bit overwhelming to me.

Also i don't know why people want desecrate to be removed or fused to another ability

Just make a flaming halo, make the ability AOE duration and boom

Now you dont have to spam the ability, just throw down some rings and you good

Well the ability as a whole is continuously siphoning energy from him, adding an extra drain per summon would leave him virtually no energy depending on the circumstances.

And my personal gripe about Desecrate is as soon as people see "Oh, we have a Nekros in here", they ask for them to essentially be a lootbot the entire time rather than leave them alone to play how they want, much like Trinity and Vampire or just any frame and "that one ability" people beg to be spammed or kept up to the irritation of most when you don't have a personal group to mess around with.