Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back Again For Another Round Of Questions.

(XBOX)Knight Raime

Question

Haven't posted in the help section for awhile now.  But after digging around I feel I need to ask a few more questions.

1) Vengful stance.  I know where it drops.  Problem is I don't know a decent farming method for it.

2) defiled snap dragon.  same as above ^

3) It's taken me longer then I admit to trying to hunt for life strike.  I know it drops in dark sectors.  My question is does the difficulty of the sector matter?  Or should I just dedicate a day to farming a survival dark sector?

4) Quick thinking.  I happen to have a lot of void keys but I hardly venture into the void because i'd rather not waste any argon crystals if I happen to get any.  So I don't run into corrupted ancients often.  Is there a viable farming method for this mod outside the void?  Or would it be simpler for me to just pony up some plat?  and what would be considered a reasonable buying price for it?

8 answers to this question

3) It's taken me longer then I admit to trying to hunt for life strike.  I know it drops in dark sectors.  My question is does the difficulty of the sector matter?  Or should I just dedicate a day to farming a survival dark sector?

For 1+2 you'll want to consult the wiki.

For 3), Life Strike does not *drop* in Dark Sectors. It is a reward for completion at 20/40/60... etc minutes in a Dark Sector Survival. I'm not sure if it's available as a reward from Def/Extraction, but it might be - again, check the wiki.

10 plat for quick thinking

Thanks!

For 3), Life Strike does not *drop* in Dark Sectors. It is a reward for completion at 20/40/60... etc minutes in a Dark Sector Survival. I'm not sure if it's available as a reward from Def/Extraction, but it might be - again, check the wiki.

The wiki only tells me the enemies that drop them.  which I already knew.  I was asking if there was any effecient farming methods that people have established.  Wiki also states only dark sector for life strike.  It doesn't give a detailed list of drop tables.  It doesn't even have drop tables or reward tables.

2+3+4 joins some random void run then sell the parts for some plat, buy it from another person (less tedious this way). for defiled, Draco offer some decent method.

1. Judging from the current price, kill as many mob that drops it, it is the only way (obviously). Dunno if transmutation offer better chance tho

4) Quick thinking.  I happen to have a lot of void keys but I hardly venture into the void because i'd rather not waste any argon crystals if I happen to get any.  So I don't run into corrupted ancients often.  Is there a viable farming method for this mod outside the void?  Or would it be simpler for me to just pony up some plat?  and what would be considered a reasonable buying price for it?

I don't know if it's just me, but I happen to come across argon crystals quite often. If you're a consistent player (running void at least 3-4 times a day) I don't see any reason you should be afraid to waste argon

Life strike drops from dark sector excavation on pluto. Not sure about the lower lvl dark sector excavations though.

@OP, it's better to farm life strike in excavation. Every 4th extractor (roughly 6-8 mins) vs 20 mins.

Edited by MrJxt

Life strike drops from dark sector excavation on pluto. Not sure about the lower lvl dark sector excavations though.

@OP, it's better to farm life strike in excavation. Every 4th extractor (roughly 6-8 mins) vs 20 mins.

OP, again, to be totally clear, it comes as a mission reward for completion for every 4 objectives, not as a drop from any enemies.