Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Drops, How Do They Work?

Manelag

Hello there gentleman, so i recently got all my S#&$ from the void that i needed and now i'm onto casually hunting the stalker.

I kill maybe all boses once a day and then just play regulary, this way i actually get the stalker so spawn atleast 2-3 times a day, if i'm lucky even more.

But here comes the kicker, the drops of the stalker, how do they even work?

I heard some people say that you have to outright 'kill' him in a certain amount of time so that he actually dies and not just retreats, so i guess my question here is how did you aquire BP's from him?

Did you actually kill him or did he just drop them while retreating?

Also, inb4 buy the pack, duh.

PS.: The wiki is pretty S#&$ty for not having this info, lel.

I've never actually killed the stalker, but I've made him retreat by kicking his a... He dropped hate for me 3 times.

You kick his a.. and then he will kneel and say something like "how can this be?" or whatever, then he'll (maybe) drop a blueprint. This is how I've gotten the blueprints.

I killed aprox 20 Stalker since U8 and got 1xDespair, 3xDread and 1xHate.

I kill every day some Bosses, for Orokin-Cells, Controlmoduls, Gallium and Morphics.

Sometimes got no Stalker sometimes 2-3 per day, btw if u got a Stalker at Boss Levels and he is telling u something and than the Boss, the Stalker will not spawn happend 3 times.

I've killed him 5 times (after update 8), but I got only one BP (so the drop rate is low). You actually don't kill him: he leaves when his health drops to about 10% and when that happens he may drop a BP.

Its been my experience that if the person stalker is after lands the "killing blow" (brings him under 10% hp) or does the most damage to him in the squad you are more likely to get drops. That is subjective however and I would like some confirmation of what I'm seeing since I can't test the hypothesis.

you have to "kill" him and by killing i mean make him disappear before he kills anyone on your party (not sure bout that)

friend and i made him disappear without dieing on him and got the despair bp from the stalker

1. you dont need to kill bosses. thats just his "excuse" for showing up. He showed up for me plenty of times without me killing bosses between.

2. kill him. % drop. you get lucky and you get bp. you get unlucky he just disappears.