The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Warframe?

TitansRift

CHROMA! As it states. " When all the land is in ruins, Tenno, only Chroma will remain.".

People can say all they want about certain other frames being able to survive better, trinitys God build , Valkyr invincible. But bottom line. In the end when it truly gets tough, your damage fall off will show and what good is all that survivability if you can't continue to kill. A person could just pick Loki , go invisible ,go hide up some where's and its same concept. Sure you'll live but what good is it.

CHROMA! As it states. " When all the land is in ruins, Tenno, only Chroma will remain.".

People can say all they want about certain other frames being able to survive better, trinitys God build , Valkyr invincible. But bottom line. In the end when it truly gets tough, your damage fall off will show and what good is all that survivability if you can't continue to kill. A person could just pick Loki , go invisible ,go hide up some where's and its same concept. Sure you'll live but what good is it.

Chroma is an amazing tank in warframe. If you haven't seen the arcane build for him here you go

Chroma is an amazing tank in warframe. If you haven't seen the arcane build for him here you go

Mines also arcane, but my build and setup is kind of different. Before update 18, I ran a T3surv. With one other person who was a Valkyr. we went 2hrs 26 minutes. I finished off with 4000k+ kills to his 1500ish.

Sadly since update 18, I can't go past 40 minutes because it's too laggy.

1.Mesa

2.Banshee / Equinox

3. Trinity

I just recently got Mesa even though a lot of people told me I hate her.She's honestly the most fun frame I've ever used :D

She's a great frame. If you build her right, she can do some heavy damage! :D congrats on getting her!

1. Saryn

2. Equinox

3. Volt

After her rework I feel like they gave Saryn a new lease on life. Her abilities flow seamlessly with each other and the minor energy regen with Toxic Lash helps her keep her energy high. It's not perfect but it does get the job done.

Equinox is my goto when I want to take the least amount of damage by stun locking the field or I don't feel like being Trinity.

Volt is my Favorite because he is who I started the game with and he also belongs to my favorite syndicate Arbitors of Hexis.

He's a little squishy, but nothing beats a trampoline extraction room. Also raves. Also mustache alt helmet.

I am not pronouncing it like that. Ever. 

Vor-ban or gtfo. ;)

.. Fav frame .... uhm... 

In order:

Rhino

Frost

Volt

Mag

Nyx

Nezah (the hula hoop thing is totally ridiculous, but I actually really enjoy him)

Edited by Kenboushou