The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Dagger Idea

(XBOX)newepicnaute

Okay, so, as we all know, there's a lack of daggers that can scale end game well, basically, there's pretty much no good dagger, I mean seriously, when was the last time you saw any dagger going into a t4? What I'm suggesting is adding a new dagger, now, I have an idea for one, personally, I think that warframe should get a kukri, not sure what that is? Basically it's a large, knife/machete hybrid for stats, I was thinking about giving it saaaaaay, 20 base damage, mainly slash, and giving it a 35 percent crit chance, with a 4 times multiplier and a measly 5 percent status chance, now if I can figure out how to add a picture on my phone, I can draw a design, but honestly, I'm not expecting you guys to add a kukri, but I REALLY want an end game knife that can hold it's own

If you've got the Covert Lethality (insta-kill finishers with daggers) mod installed, can't you use Excalibur's Radial Blind to perform insta-kills on most enemies?

That's pretty end game viable for daggers. I think there are other frames with abilities that set enemies up for finishers, but yeah

The more the merrier, though

Covert Lethality build katarys (at least for me) deals around 1000 dmg not including options for excal ivara is nightnox to instakill with it. Even without finisher its quite a powerfull blow. The fact that it doesnt deal IPS dmg is good for choping armor in T4.

Also Kukri is not a dagger, its used more like a matchete or sword.

If you've got the Covert Lethality (insta-kill finishers with daggers) mod installed, can't you use Excalibur's Radial Blind to perform insta-kills on most enemies?

That's pretty end game viable for daggers. I think there are other frames with abilities that set enemies up for finishers, but yeah

The more the merrier, though

I was doing a public T2 survival with an unpotatoed Halikar. The Excalibur was blinding everyone and I was able to one shot Heavy Gunners up to level 80 or 90 by doing a finisher, so as long as you have a warframe that can open enemies up to finishers, I think any melee weapon is endgame viable.

Your idea would even let Broken-War seem like a butterknife.

The daggers are so fast that even with 20 base damage the dps would skyrocket thanks to that absurdly high crit chance. Also 4 times multiplier... that would be the most damaging melee in the game, by far.

If you want a T4 viable Dagger get the Karyst and Covert Lethality. Nice damage, good element and oneshotting with infinite scaling - anything you need.