The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please End The Founders Program Soon.

Obscene

I find that the founder system is a good way for DE to get funding from the comunity .

Why should this system be exclusive if people got the money to buy a founders pack then let them buy it its not your money they are using .

I myself am planing to buy a founder pack later on just cuz that is the only way to get Excalibur Prime , Lato Prime and Skana Prime and I want to eventualy max out all warframes and weapons that are in the game and the founders pack is the only way to have the 100% completion statistic.

And the founders pack will still be Excusive , there are tens of thousands players online at any time and many more are playing the game when they can , dont think that all of them will buy the Grand Master pack because it is expensive and not many have the money to waste on a game .

So I hope the DE will leave the Founders Pack open forever and get our money , they are not losing anything for keeping it open and we the players are not losing anything ,exept for some people will lose there Pride of being a exclusive founder , for those people I just have to say is that " Pride is a deadly Sin ".

exclusivity is measured in number of players. If 1,000,000 people are founders, they are still exclusive if there are 10,000,000 players. Id rather have a bunch of founders helping make the game great, attracting more players in the long run thus making being a founder exclusive, than having the game flop and being 'exclusive' by being one of 10 guys that play it.

B-b-b-but if they don't end it how will I feel I'm better than everyone else because I have a vanity forum badge!

P.S.: DE please fix steam wallet being forced on me I want to be hunter kthx.

P.S.2: Can I has green name like I had in cabal EU forums? then I can feel speshul, I promise to test your game for free! (oh wait---)

Edited by SetAbominae

shhh, im planning on upgrading to masters! >:I

besides so long as were still in beta it should stay.

Same here, just got disciple and looking to upgrade eventually, though I can understand your feelings, but don't worry, people will keep coming and it will get more and more exclusive once it's cut. (By the way I don't think the badge thing is working properly...is it? Cause I can't see)

Same here, just got disciple and looking to upgrade eventually, though I can understand your feelings, but don't worry, people will keep coming and it will get more and more exclusive once it's cut. (By the way I don't think the badge thing is working properly...is it? Cause I can't see)

Try clearing cache and relogging for badge, I think the forum has the same issue for game/forum avatars aswell.

I love how, a whole five months or so into Warframe's lifespan (however long that turns out to be) people who want to buy in 'shouldn't be considered Founders anymore'.  Why is that?  Because five months is a long time to you?

*giggling at impatience*  /snark

I think it should be kept open for awhile i mean who really cares about the exclusiveness, its a great deal for players and its a great way for DE to make money while developing the game

Edited by IcyCold

I love how, a whole five months or so into Warframe's lifespan (however long that turns out to be) people who want to buy in 'shouldn't be considered Founders anymore'.  Why is that?  Because five months is a long time to you?

*giggling at impatience*  /snark

Lets go with almost 8, and after closed beta ended it was supposed to be closed. 

I love all of the rude people on here who think their opinion is sooooo much more important than everyone elses... If you do not think it should be ended fine, say so... But this whole "you're sooo entitled, wah" response it childish and stupid. 

Like this immature garbage: 

Lil founders elitist it could be called early adopters program you would still moan I guess u like to feel special here have a lollypop on me
Edited by Zackai

I was just making a post about how helpful and supportive this community seems to be, and then I stumbled upon this.

I think that it should be ended, sooner rather than later, but if it is still earning DE profit and helping players, I can't provide a logical reason as to why it should actually shut down.

I was just making a post about how helpful and supportive this community seems to be, and then I stumbled upon this.

I think that it should be ended, sooner rather than later, but if it is still earning DE profit and helping players, I can't provide a logical reason as to why it should actually shut down.

It is normal for developers to run this sort of pitch-in program right up until the end of Beta.

Neverwinter is a good place to point. They have a similar Founder's system and I'm fairly certain they've no intention of closing it until the day the game isn't beta.

It is normal for developers to run this sort of pitch-in program right up until the end of Beta.

Neverwinter is a good place to point. They have a similar Founder's system and I'm fairly certain they've no intention of closing it until the day the game isn't beta.

But neverwinter is a trash game made by a company that just wants to gouge their players.

But neverwinter is a trash game made by a company that just wants to gouge their players.

Not important.

Firefall does it.

PoE probably still has theirs.

This kind of thing is normal.

What would be weird is if DE chose to ignore money by closing the Program before the end of Beta just so that a bunch of guys could feel special about a forum badge.

Not important.

Firefall does it.

PoE probably still has theirs.

This kind of thing is normal.

What would be weird is if DE chose to ignore money by closing the Program before the end of Beta just so that a bunch of guys could feel special about a forum badge.

I'm actually pretty glad I left out the second sentence in my last post now.

Oh noes! Other people could have the same things I do! MY LIFE IS OVER! (obvious sarcasm :P)

Seriously, it gives the Devs tons of money to make the game better. Why complain?

Have a support pack, then you can get founders to buy a second pack as well as getting new players to pitch in. Thus multiplying your possible revenue as you factor in current Founders who cant currently buy any more packs. 

Edited by Zackai