Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A "mod Bank" Or Something?

Flibbertigibbety

I keep a lot of duplicate mods around... for friends or clan members... or just to sell if need be. In these scenarios, I have my main mod that may or may not be ranked up, and I have PILES of other mods that are just sitting around. I've thought of making a "Bank character" to unload all of my duplicate mods that I want to keep around, but the trading fees to do so would be just plain silly... so...

Can we have a Mod bank? Basically a secondary mod repository where you can place your choice of mods where they will never show up when checking your regular mod repository. If I want them, I can pull them out of the bank, or even better, if I'm trading them, I can view my bank mods so I don't have to sort through my own mods when I look for the duplicate I"m going to trade.

As far as DE goes, you could easily make the mod bank segment something players could build with various resources, or, as usual, you can make it purchasable with plat.

Anyone have any thoughts? I know those with piles of mods would see some benefit...

I don't see the point of this. The mods sorting system provides enough means to effectively manage all of my mods. I can view my most significant duplicates instantly and use them all as fusion material or something. If I want specific mods I can just search them after their name and so on. Are you saying you can't manage the mods properly as they are now?

This is not about fusion. This is not about wanting to see the mods for ranking up. This is for mods you don't want to see every time you look at your mods. There are a crazy amount of mods in each category... and keeping around duplicates just makes it that much more frustrating to scroll through them. I'm suggesting a separate holding area for mods you want to keep around for trading, and have no intention of getting rid of. If you keep a lot of mods around for this reason, your active mod list would be huge and cumbersome. All I"m suggesting is a holding area for these mods so they're not in your face all the time. It really doesn't seem that complicated, and the interface would be the same as your regular mod interface... just split into a different category.

Would be very nice to just have it to check instead of the stupidly massive entire listing when trading. When your mod stash is filled with something to the tune of maybe 95% of the unique mods available in game and then at least half of those have some degree of duplicates its a massive mess when it comes to scrolling to the thing you are trying to trade.

Duplicates of hard to sell mods just use for fusion transmutation or sell for credits the rest just get used to noticing in your inventory

Ps my clan trades me all the "clan bank" mods primes special weapons lens arcanes and prints" then i distribute them as i see people in cvlan chat asking for them it wastes most of my trades but its worth it my clan loves it

Not going to say no, since it helps you without hurting me.

But

1. That's kind of a redundant function of an already existing mod bank.

2. Gotta make sure there isn't a trade/dupe exploit.

Aside from that, go for it. Maybe it can be an integrated function of the system already in place? Like a "favorites" tab next to the other sorting tabs.

Perhaps a filter option, where you can filter out mods you dont want to show up?

Oh wait.....

The filter option doesn't do this... BUT... it would be nice if there was a "Favorite", "Bank" and a default "Unsorted" option you can place on a mod. Then if you could filter to see all, favorites, banks, or unsorted. It's not a bank, but that's really just a means of sorting. I don't care how it's done. Adding something like that and letting you sort by it would be fine by me.

I keep a lot of duplicate mods around... for friends or clan members... or just to sell if need be. In these scenarios, I have my main mod that may or may not be ranked up, and I have PILES of other mods that are just sitting around. I've thought of making a "Bank character" to unload all of my duplicate mods that I want to keep around, but the trading fees to do so would be just plain silly... so...

Can we have a Mod bank? Basically a secondary mod repository where you can place your choice of mods where they will never show up when checking your regular mod repository. If I want them, I can pull them out of the bank, or even better, if I'm trading them, I can view my bank mods so I don't have to sort through my own mods when I look for the duplicate I"m going to trade.

As far as DE goes, you could easily make the mod bank segment something players could build with various resources, or, as usual, you can make it purchasable with plat.

Anyone have any thoughts? I know those with piles of mods would see some benefit...

I can look at my mods with my eyes and see the mods I'm ranking, the lesser ranked ones I may be using on a fresh frame/weapon/pet and my pile of un-ranked mods.

I think we have a mod bank.

Mod management is mostly fine as it is, I don't see how this will improve the experience. Free mod sharing in Clan Dojo on the other hand...

When you've duplicates of practically every mod in the game it's far from fine as it is, none the less changing it should not be a priority for DE but id welcome a mod bank should it be added.