Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Augments I'd Like To See

Gruzelda

Please note that these are not necessarily balanced.

I imagine Quiver won't get an augment because it's really 4 skills in one, but if it does I'd like:

Invis Arrow - Allies who enter the bubble have a personal bubble spawn on them that has the same duration as the original bubble. Or, perhaps they have to choose to pick up the arrow and carry it with them.

Sleep Arrow - Allies hit with Sleep Arrow carry it with them, putting enemies in the arrow's range around them to sleep for the remainder of the arrow's duration.

Noise Arrow - Enemies shot with this arrow will draw all aggro within range of the hit enemy.

Prowl - You now pickpocket every enemy in range, and have an increased chance of energy orbs.

Artemis Bow - Arrows are now shot in an X pattern. Charging the shot reduces the spread. Punch through is increased by 50%.

What do you guys think?

Allies can be shot with cloak arrow. They don't really need to carry it..

Sleep arrow being carried around would just be sheerly ridiculous unless it drained energy immensely while held.

On Artemis bow...

For me the spread is rarely useful enough to warrant existing.  Its not going to mow down a crowd of chargers or probably hit more than 3 grineer in the presence of a shield lancer or some scorps that happened to fire off their hooks while other grineer are coming at me.

Some ideas: 

Artemis Bow

Spread Fire: Arrows fly faster or gain slight homing (ie just an ounce of soft targetting and some cool swirling arrow fx).  Every shot fired that does not hit an enemy branches out into 2 shots that deal 50% damage each.

Prowl
Legendary Thief:
Pickpocket all targets in range at the same time. OR. Slow them while they are being pickpocketed.

Navigator 
Furious Arrow:
The fired shot flies slower but deals its damage in a 10m radius (ie evenly distributes rather than deals 100% to each enemy).  This ability would suddenly become pretty damned fun and make Ivara Terrifying.

Quiver
While for simplicity sake I'd like something (and I'm sure DE would too) that could be one affect to affect all arrows in an interesting way, I can't think of anything beyond ricocheting and effect duplication.   The effects of each arrows are already so strong, tipping them forward makes touching this ability dangerous ground imo.  Still, ideas:
Fabled Trickery: 

Cloak Arrow: Enemies passing through are blinded and deafened for 4s.

Dashwire: Enemies that touch a dashwire are knocked down, with a maximum of once per line per 10 seconds (not reduceable).  OR.  Enemies receive an impact proc and receive a status effect according to the last shot fired from primary weapon/bow.

Noise Arrow: The arrow explodes, dealing minor damage based on power strength and attracting enemies to the source if no allies are visible.

Sleep Arrow: It puts enemies to sleep, its already godly lol.  This functionality alone makes it one of the best power 1 abilities in the game, if not -the- best.  Hell. Inflict enemies with radiation for 6 seconds upon waking.

Quiver Augment Idea: Elementalist

Cloak Arrow: Enemies who enter the bubble are affected by a Cold proc.

Dashwire Arrow: Enemies who contact a zipline are affected by an Electric proc.

Noise Arrow: Enemies in a small radius around the impact are affected by a Heat proc.

Sleep Arrow: Enemies put to sleep suffer a Toxin proc, dealing 30% of their maximum health in toxin damage over the duration.

Quiver Augment Idea: Elementalist

Cloak Arrow: Enemies who enter the bubble are affected by a Cold proc.

Dashwire Arrow: Enemies who contact a zipline are affected by an Electric proc.

Noise Arrow: Enemies in a small radius around the impact are affected by a Heat proc.

Sleep Arrow: Enemies put to sleep suffer a Toxin proc, dealing 30% of their maximum health in toxin damage over the duration.

i like this idea, i might start using dashwires as tripwires

I'd like to see an augmentation for her ulti so she can use her bow as a melee weapon. So she can smash containers, create distance against melee enemies(low dmg radial knockback attack) and perhaps do some awesome stealth attack for the prowl users.

or this:

I just want an augment that will trade one of the Quiver Arrows (not sure which one) into a hacking arrow that lets Ivara remotely hack any terminal she shoots the arrow into.

I'd like to see an augmentation for her ulti so she can use her bow as a melee weapon. So she can smash containers, create distance against melee enemies(low dmg radial knockback attack) and perhaps do some awesome stealth attack for the prowl users.

We don't ever want DE to bandaid abilities with functionality that they should have already by adding that functionality in via an augment.

Cool ideas bust instead of energy being dropped from the pickpocket I would rather have health picked up

Not me. That energy gained from pickpocketing usually results in me being able to live a whole lot longer/safer.

I'd like to see prowls augment to silence weapons. Nothing more, nothing less

Artemis bow would be nice if it removed the multishot but increased the damage, turning it into a true sniper

How is this different from a normal weapon?

Whats with you people and not asking for game changing augments over ability fixing augments that waste space?

Gotta think big, outside the box. Something amazing or fun.

I just want an augment that will trade one of the Quiver Arrows (not sure which one) into a hacking arrow that lets Ivara remotely hack any terminal she shoots the arrow into.

Noise...The useless arrow with other Tenno around.

Fabled Trickery: 

Cloak Arrow: Enemies passing through are blinded and deafened for 4s.

Dashwire: Enemies that touch a dashwire are knocked down, with a maximum of once per line per 10 seconds (not reduceable).  OR.  Enemies receive an impact proc and receive a status effect according to the last shot fired from primary weapon/bow.

Noise Arrow: The arrow explodes, dealing minor damage based on power strength and attracting enemies to the source if no allies are visible.

Sleep Arrow: It puts enemies to sleep, its already godly lol.  This functionality alone makes it one of the best power 1 abilities in the game, if not -the- best.  Hell. Inflict enemies with radiation for 6 seconds upon waking.

lol I just posted something similar to this for her dash arrow

• 3 weeks later...