Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] 18.2.0 Conclave Changes

Hairein

Conclave Changes

• The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
    • Armored Evade: +20% Damage Resistance while dodging, -20% Slide
    • Armored Acrobatics:  +20% Damage Resistance during Bullet Jump, -0.1 Mobility
  • Reduced the requirements of most Conclave Daily Challenges.
  • Argon Crystals have been removed from the Conclave Weekly Mission completion rewards.
  • The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.
  • Armored Recovery: 50% Damage Resistance while knocked down, -20% slide.
  • The Fast Deflection Mod has been removed from Conclave, and its effects have been applied to all Conclave players by default.
  • The Quick Charge Conclave Mod now has a trade-off of -20 Shield Capacity.
  • Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.
  • Nezha’s Warding Halo damage has been reduced in Conclave.
  • Damage resistance while airborne has been removed from the Tactical Retreat Mod.
  • The knockdown effect has been removed from Blind Justice’s Guiding Light combo in Conclave.
  • Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave.  These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.
  • Increased the damage of most Primary weapons in Conclave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Figured why not make a thread for this update in specific because there are some HUGE changes that have been made.

For me the changes that immediately stand out; 

- Armored Acrobatics

- Fast Deflection applied to all frames passively

- EHP adjusted for all frames, Mobility set to 1 for all frames

- TTK for Primaries (I assume)

Edited by Hairein

I'm at work otherwise I'd check to see what they did with the EHP of all the frames.

I can only assume that the EHP of all the frames was lowered and adjusted to be similar.

EDIT:

Pyth: ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Hairein

so mobility stat=1 does that mean everything moves the same now, if so then why wasnt the same done for ehp?

Because that would reduce variety and there are warframes with waayy better abilities that are also squishy as hell. Take for instance Loki who can fire weapons while invisible.

Because that would reduce variety and there are warframes with waayy better abilities that are also squishy as hell. Take for instance Loki who can fire weapons while invisible.

I kinda thought reducing variety was the point here since everyones mobiliity = 1 now. Powers really shouldnt be used to determine ehp, pretty sure this has been discussed before. Like tank frames can have good abilities too, just look at rhino charge

Well now we can't really talk about tanky and squishy frames anymore can we?

EHP for each frame has been normalized across the board. Some frames have like at maximum a 15 point difference in either armor or shields.

Also, Prime variants seem to be superior stats-wise (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/590274-pvp-prime-warframes-are-now-superior-to-their-non-prime-counterpart/)

I feel like this is a huge step backwards... Now the only relevant difference between frames is their powers.

Just a heads-up: I can confirm the new Sydon Polearm is not available for PvP, so you probably don't want to buy it if your focus is PvP.

​It's not too much of a surprise because Polearms haven't been made available yet. Ground Slam knockdown is like Orthos Prime, so that would be scary anyway. ;)

Edited by Kontrollo

>_> Latron Prime now deals about the same total damage as Attica...  The skill difference between projectiles and hitscan has decayed once again...

I'm super happy that Argon Crystals have been removed from weekly rewards, though.  And the changes to being able to recover your EHP is nice...but it came without skillful ways of regaining health.

I'm gonna have to run some matches to get a better feel for these changes, but so far it's looking like hotfixes for breakfast...kinda like how melee became when they were all nerfed in lieu of charge attacks returning...and then charge attacks ended up being very weak.

It'd be nice to have fully fleshed-out updates, rather than pieces of the updates here and there.  I wouldn't mind waiting.  I might end up waiting, anyway, since some of these changes seem game-breaking.

Guest Pun-chee

There seems to be something wrong in Patchnotes:

• The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.

Armored Recovery is a completely different mod and the combined one shows for me as just "Anticipation".

I'm at work otherwise I'd check to see what they did with the EHP of all the frames.

I can only assume that the EHP of all the frames was lowered and adjusted to be similar.

EDIT:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/590417-hotfix-1821/#entry6681802

U18.2.1

Conclave Changes

• Increased the damage of most Secondary weapons in Conclave.

• Made slight adjustments to overall Warframe Effective Hit Points in Conclave.

• Reduced the effectiveness of Mirage’s passive in Conclave.

Pyth: I feel better now. <3

Just need sprint speed for two frames (Frost, Loki) and we're done. Again.
Edited by Pythadragon