Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Parts Cannot Be Farmed Alternatively !

codexRat

Question

Hello everyone,
I have already played the Hidden Message Quest few months back and i had build my mirage. But for some reason I deleted the frame from my inventory! Now when i try to farm it with friends who have the quest, it seems I dont get the drops whereas my friends get it! 
How can I get Mirage again? without buying it from the market for 275 platinums !!!

please help!!!

8 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

I have already played the Hidden Message Quest few months back and i had build my mirage. But for some reason I deleted the frame from my inventory! Now when i try to farm it with friends who have the quest, it seems I dont get the drops whereas my friends get it!

How can I get Mirage again? without buying it from the market for 275 platinums !!!

please help!!!

After completing a quest for first time, you won't get rewards again. You shouldn't have done that. We can't help you that much. You going to have to send a support ticket.

After completing a quest for first time, you won't get rewards again. You shouldn't have done that. We can't help you that much. You going to have to send a support ticket.

Hmm, my bad and now going crazy over it. So how do I make the support ticket? Will that help me in anyway?

I sold my mirage and a few months after I sought after using Mirage once again just to find out I couldent, I sold her as I thought I could replay quests because the first quest has a replay button (non functioning) so i didnt think to much about it, Long story short Support was useless and did not want to help so I had to purchase her for 275p............. :( Im sorry but this might be your only way, shes very good so its worth it, just a bit annoying.

I wish i didnt sold mirage ;/ support just said there is no way to obtain mirage by quest and thats it...

If you had contacted them within a short period of time they could have restored her to you (I think within about 30 days or thereabouts). Otherwise yeah the only quest you can get parts from by piggybacking on other players who haven't finished it is Limbo. 

The rest, if you accidentally sell them, you'll just have to buy. This includes Atlas, Chroma and Mirage. Atlas is a bit different since you can go battle him for the parts over and over, but you can only get the blueprint from the quest. 

Note: The devs have stated they want to make quests replayable in the future... but from what I understand, they aren't currently working on adding that functionality, so it could well be a LONG way off. 

Edited by Tesseract7777