Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Science Why U No Do Dis?

dangerdragon117

Almost nothing anime looks good converted to real things. I'd say you'd change your mind straight away as soon as you saw a living slime creature.

what if its digital, like some sort of digi-companion that walks around with you while you wear special gear to see and communicate with it.

I AM the OP.

what I'm asking for is slime companions, doesn't have to be physical just as long as its somewhat IRL. enough that I can touch, look and talk to it.

Heh, I didn't really check. But if you can touch it, it has to be physical. And I do stand by my previous comment: "I'd say you'd change your mind straight away as soon as you saw a living slime creature."

Heh, I didn't really check. But if you can touch it, it has to be physical. And I do stand by my previous comment: "I'd say you'd change your mind straight away as soon as you saw a living slime creature."

specially engineered suit can that just fine, there have been plenty attempts to get digital-companions via advanced tech,but kept hitting a wall. thats why I have found the solution, I think...