The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Points Farming Will Change ...

0Skyrim0

Question

... can anyone recap the change?

I actually haven't understood any word what they said. lol.

Something about an item dropping, which shall count as a "boost" (no Pay2Gain) and yet ... raising the limit and ... what else?

"More actively farming", was the last thing I understood.

Thanks in adv.

9 answers to this question

Basically some enemies will drop items, just like Energy Orbs, that - when picked up - will temporarily boost your Focus Gain. Obviously this is just an attempt to dissuade people from using Draco and standing in the middle of the room.

Shared XP will accrue Focus Points as well, so Draco will be viable for Trinity and non-killing Warframes as well. This was because the current system is not supportive of co-op play and encourages kill-stealing.

Sounds like there will be a 'Focus Booster' akin to affinity and resource boosters that randomly drop from enemies in missions. All radial affinity gained now contributes to Focus rather than just the use of the item itself. They spoke of potentially raising the limit, but no details as far as I know.

Yea, I know the problem with Draco and the selfish act of you have to kill things before others can or die trying, and tbh, I found a better way farming the cap within 20-30 minutes.

So in the end, we are getting the correct affinity share stuff which we are used to, superior to syndicate and others, which Steve confirmed before 2016, and that little booster, with a small cap increase. Fine for me. Could max out Naramon witin 10 days, instead of 15 (mostly passives and the cooldown time reducer).

I know focus farming...and focus farming never changes.

Like what? Sitting somewhere on Draco and spamming shizzl storm? Trust me, that's a waste of time. Farmed for Zenurik and regretting it having wasted days with hours of aiming and bashing BS for some Focus Points, while people leaving after the first rounds.

Try this one instead ~Why the hell is the youtube link disappearing?!

Meh, google either for "[Warframe] Loki [still the Master Race] Focus Points (Farming) - 75k in 20 min." or do youtube [dot] com/vegasvolt3ya9a and watch for the respective video.

Edited by 0Skyrim0

I know this is topic is old. I don't read the forums much, this topic just came up in a google search.

If anything, these focus affinity orbs will make my current draco focus farming much easier. Ash + Carrier. I can leave a 4 round draco w/ 900+ kills, still technically stand in one place, and gather most, if not all, of the drops as I'm teleporting around. Usually, if I am host, it's harder for carrier to pick things up during bladestorm. Probably some glitchy-ness w/ carrier finding small windows of time to pick them up.

75k in 20min is pretty easy w/ this setup. I don't have to do anything special, I can level any weapons I want, and all the affinity is hitting my warframe, giving no less than 10-15k focus for just 1 draco wave.

Carrier won't be allowed to collect focus orbs.

I know this is topic is old. I don't read the forums much, this topic just came up in a google search.

If anything, these focus affinity orbs will make my current draco focus farming much easier. Ash + Carrier. I can leave a 4 round draco w/ 900+ kills, still technically stand in one place, and gather most, if not all, of the drops as I'm teleporting around. Usually, if I am host, it's harder for carrier to pick things up during bladestorm. Probably some glitchy-ness w/ carrier finding small windows of time to pick them up.

75k in 20min is pretty easy w/ this setup. I don't have to do anything special, I can level any weapons I want, and all the affinity is hitting my warframe, giving no less than 10-15k focus for just 1 draco wave.