The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Able To Give Nicknames To Weapons?

Kaotyke

I thought it was the guys that started it by naming their boats, swords and castles.

I'm all for this. I want to start experimenting with faction specific builds and being able to name the guns would help.

Right now, I use the load out slots and hope I don't mess something up.

Yeh, you are right, back in the day when women were considered the same as inanimate objects.

Edited by X5934-078FR1

Noamuth is the god of noodles and innuendos. Non-believers must be purged in the crusade. And Noamuth Vult because when the pope declared the first crusade in 1095 the crowd screamed "Deus Vult". "Deus" means god and "Vult" means wants it. So "Noamuth Vult" would then mean "Noamuth wants it"

I...I kind of love you. 

Yeh, you are right, back in the day when women were considered the same as inanimate objects.

Chattel is the word you're looking for. 

Am I only one who would do rickroll loadout?

Never [frame]

gonna [primary]

Give [secondary]

You [melee]

Up [companion]

And as fancy as it sounds, such feature should be somehow limited... Dunno, 6 formas, or potato at least before nicknaming stuff. Cause you know, you don't give nicknames to things just picked up, that requires some emotional bond.

Edited by 5HV3N

And as fancy as it sounds, such feature should be somehow limited... Dunno, 6 formas, or potato at least before nicknaming stuff. Cause you know, you don't give nicknames to things just picked up, that requires some emotional bond.

Or just give it a name without any prerequisites. You don't spend an entire journey through Pokemon just to be able to gain the ability to name them. Besides, giving names to items (or living creatures) is one of the things that start off an emotional bond.

Noamuth is the god of noodles and innuendos. Non-believers must be purged in the crusade. And Noamuth Vult because when the pope declared the first crusade in 1095 the crowd screamed "Deus Vult". "Deus" means god and "Vult" means wants it. So "Noamuth Vult" would then mean "Noamuth wants it"

.... there is a god of noddles and innuendos?! 0.o

Am I only one who would do rickroll loadout?

Never [frame]

gonna [primary]

Give [secondary]

You [melee]

Up [companion]

id say a potato is fine, 6 forma is a tad much