Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Request Regarding Weapons Required To Build Another In The Foundry.

__Kanade__

I'd like to ask if it's possible to leave weapons in the Foundry after they've been crafted as technically being "owned" when we're trying to craft a weapon that requires one or more additional weapons. It would help those of us who don't have a ton of weapon slots and are currently full, this would make things easier instead of having to get rid of a weapon just to make room for another.

Or perhaps make a new tab in the Foundry where we can place specific weapons that are required to craft other weapons instead of having to take up an inventory slot? By doing this, the weapon is still technically owned, but if we wanted to use it, we can still claim it and put it into our inventory.

I'm currently full on weapon slots and I don't have the room to craft some of the weapons that require two let alone one weapon and I'm not going to get rid of weapons just to make room for another that I won't be using.

Ya I know, the simple solution, "buy more slots". I don't have money just sitting around to be spending on something just for that.

Edited by __Kanade__

That'd actually be really handy. Even as someone with a lot of slots it's annoying having a couple taken up with fodder weapons that I'm just gonna recraft. Gets them out of my arsenal as well. 

Edit: An alternate to that if, is if you could shelf guns under resources/components when you go to claim them, the same way Warframe components are done. It disables you from ever using them, and they can only be used for crafting. But it stops them taking up a weapon slot and keeps them out of your arsenal.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Or how about an alternate build mode where you just pay all the required materials for both prerequisite(s) and new weapon? Of course, the build times would probably have to be stacked as well.

- Those who want to upgrade their existing weapons can still do so.

- Those who don't want to buy extra slots just for crafting won't be forced into that anymore. Side benefit: one crafting process instead of multiple. Side disadvantage: you'd have to collect/pay all the resources up front.

Edited by Kontrollo