Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Universes Where To Colide?

dangerdragon117

now that we kinda have an understanding of the multiverse. what would happen if everything started flooding into each other? that would kinda cool but creepy at the same time. Its is happening IRL. thats how we are able to study the multi-verse. the universe's are expanding, over time we will get increasingly frequent disappearance/appearance cases (we already get a few) , until there will eventually be holes forming here and there. but it would be cool, if various game companies did an event where other games would flood  from their universe into the other. but since this is warframe, lets talk about what they/others would be seen as in other universes such as Star Wars or FF. what would other characters be seen as. I personally think warframes would be seen as ether born in the FF universe. (although I have not dug much into the FF lore.) what are your thoughts on this?

Edited by dangerdragon117

Since when is the multiverse real? Would you kindly back-up your preposterous nonsense with some facts? 

there are plenty of youtube videos that state the existence of the multi-verse, even scientist themselves are stating it may be real. either way, what are your thoughts on the subject?

there are plenty of youtube videos that state the existence of the multi-verse, even scientist themselves are stating it may be real. either way, what are your thoughts on the subject?

Ok, so it's not real. You asking for my thoughts on a real multiverse, or games crossing franchises?

Please cite actual sources; YouTube is not credible as a scholarly or scientific source. Wikipedia is also not a credible source as nearly anyone can edit it.

If you want to claim that multi/parallel universes are a thing, you'll need to back up your claims with credible evidence. Sure, it could be true, but without documented evidence that can be reliably tested, theories are just figments of one's imagination.

You're really taking youtube videos as complete fact? Many videos based on things like that are opinionated.

Scientists are NOT saying the Multi-verse is real. They are simply stating that it MAY be a possibility, however there is no way at all to prove that the theory is true or not.

It's just a theory

1) The multiverse may well be real

2) It might take the form of a new universe branching off at every decision any living being takes.

2a) The other universes might have completely different laws of physics, and it would be disastrous if they were to 'collide' with our own.

3) There's no way to know if it's happening or not despite what Youtube might say.

=====

if you're talking solely about video games, then this does already happen, but not in sucha  free-for-all manner. Games like Super Smash Bros mix up the universes of many different IPs, Nintendo or otherwise. Pokémon, Sonic, and Cloud Strife together?

Multiverse madness.

Please cite actual sources; YouTube is not credible as a scholarly or scientific source.

http://www.sciencealert.com/the-parallel-universe-theory-is-not-just-maths-it-s-science-that-can-be-tested

here is just one of the many sources, but I am not declaring it to be real,I'm just saying it may be real, and what would it be like in a gaming sense.

1) The multiverse may well be real

2) It might take the form of a new universe branching off at every decision any living being takes.

2a) The other universes might have completely different laws of physics, and it would be disastrous if they were to 'collide' with our own.

3) There's no way to know if it's happening or not despite what Youtube might say.

=====

if you're talking solely about video games, then this does already happen, but not in sucha  free-for-all manner. Games like Super Smash Bros mix up the universes of many different IPs, Nintendo or otherwise. Pokémon, Sonic, and Cloud Strife together?

Multiverse madness.

I just want to know how someone in the FF universe would react lore wise to the tenno from the warframe universe, stuff like that.

Edited by dangerdragon117

http://www.sciencealert.com/the-parallel-universe-theory-is-not-just-maths-it-s-science-that-can-be-tested

here is just one of the many sources, but I am not declaring it to be real,I'm just saying it may be real, and what would it be like in a gaming sense.

That article is, in a nutshell, saying that we don't know if there are multi/parallel universes, and that scientists are looking for a way to test to see whether there are or not. It's a lengthy way of saying "We think there might be multiple universes, but we don't know how to check to see if there are".

Whether there are or not is up in the air, but collisions are violent affairs. Collisions are bad enough between two cars, two planets ups the ante, cosmic scale collisions are a whole lot worse, so I imagine universes colliding would probably be the end of the universe as we know it; recollapse to a singularity, then big bang 2.0.

In short: probably nothing good 'cause of the everything being destroyed, compressed to an infinitely small dot, then blowing up again.

Since when is the multiverse real? Would you kindly back-up your preposterous nonsense with some facts? 

Did you know that by leaving this comment, you unintentionally created an alternate universe from the time at which you left that comment, one in which you believe in the multiverse. But everything else in your life will be the exact same until that version of you decides to make a decision, big or small and that version of you will once again unintentionally create another alternate universe in which you made the opposite decision.

Decisions are part of another theory called the "Many Worlds Theory".

The Multiverse Theory is just one of many different kinds of "Multiverse" theories.

Edited by __Kanade__

That article is, in a nutshell, saying that we don't know if there are multi/parallel universes, and that scientists are looking for a way to test to see whether there are or not. It's a lengthy way of saying "We think there might be multiple universes, but we don't know how to check to see if there are".

Whether there are or not is up in the air, but collisions are violent affairs. Collisions are bad enough between two cars, two planets ups the ante, cosmic scale collisions are a whole lot worse, so I imagine universes colliding would probably be the end of the universe as we know it; recollapse to a singularity, then big bang 2.0.

In short: probably nothing good 'cause of the everything being destroyed, compressed to an infinitely small dot, then blowing up again.

but how would they react if a tenno where to enter the FF universe or a FF character where to enter the warframe universe? what would they think of/call each other?

but how would they react if a tenno where to enter the FF universe or a FF character where to enter the warframe universe? what would they think of/call each other?

I think tenno & warframe models made by SquareEnix would look a lot more badass than they were in Warframe. As for what they would call each other... Maybe strangely armored knights?

Did you know that by leaving this comment, you unintentionally created an alternate universe from the time at which you left that comment, one in which you believe in the multiverse. But everything else in your life will be the exact same until that version of you decides to make a decision, big or small and that version of you will once again unintentionally create another alternate universe in which you made the opposite decision.

Decisions are part of another theory called the "Many Worlds Theory".

The Multiverse Theory is just one of many different kinds of "Multiverse" theories.

Did you know that not only does what you just said make no sense, it makes negative sense?

Did you know that not only does what you just said make no sense, it makes negative sense?

Did you know that you're the center of the universe?

No really, you are. The Cosmological Principle says so, but at the same time, I'm also the center of the Universe, but so is Digital Extremes, Justin Beiber, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Pewdiepie, etc.

The Cosmological Principle is much more difficult to understand ( but it exists and can be proven ) than the Multiverse Theory or Many Worlds Theory which is difficult to comprehend and prove it exists. Wormholes and Black Holes have been theorized that they lead to another universe.

Edited by __Kanade__

That only enhances my narcissism. Thank you... Thank me.

Also demonstrates how quickly someone will jump ship when they realize something extraordinary involving themselves that they wouldn't have believed in otherwise and won't ask for the proof.

Whether it's being narcissist, sarcastic, nihilistic, or just stupid, no one ever fails to demonstrate how science courses through narrow-minded individuals more often than they care to realize.

Edited by __Kanade__