Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Ff Universe Think Of The Tenno?

dangerdragon117

basically what would the tenno look like to the FF universe? I have not dug much into the FF lore,so I ask, what would they call them? what would they think of them? would they trust them? and how would the opposite happen?

any fans of either WarFrame or FF please shine some light on this topic?

Edited by dangerdragon117

Zephyr = Dragoon, with her 1 on the ground.

Ember, Frost, Volt = appropriate black mages

Trinity = White mage (blessing)

Weapon specific toggle ults (Ivara, Excalibro, Valkyr, Mesa) = Trance (FFIX), Limit Break (FFVII, may get this wrong though)

Saryn = Sorcerer (FFV)

Ember = Ifrit's angry little sister.

Frost = Shiva's overprotective big brother.

Vauban = Odin's scuzzy cousin.

Volt = Raiden's nephew?

I've already spent too much effort on the above, although it wouldn't be difficult to find the entire list of warframe to esper analogues with enough time.

Also to which final fantasy? or to what part of final fantasy? I mean all FFs share some common elements but with some exceptions they are all individual stories. If we are talking about jobs (FF classes) then i can see some warframes in this jobs:

Oberon: Paladin

Elemental warframes: Black mages

Trinity: white mage

Nekros: summoner up to some point

Rhino: knight

Excalibur: poster boy/main characters

As how warframe would fit the lore of FF, well that depends greatly on the FF, if we give them more realistic armors then they could be like the Archadian Magistrates of FF XII, in FF VII they would be members of SOLDIER, in FF VIII SeeDs, in FF War of the Lions they would have no place, since its the characters are the most normal of the bunch.

Also to which final fantasy? or to what part of final fantasy? I mean all FFs share some common elements but with some exceptions they are all individual stories. If we are talking about jobs (FF classes) then i can see some warframes in this jobs:

Oberon: Paladin

Elemental warframes: Black mages

Trinity: white mage

Nekros: summoner up to some point

Rhino: knight

Excalibur: poster boy/main characters

As how warframe would fit the lore of FF, well that depends greatly on the FF, if we give them more realistic armors then they could be like the Archadian Magistrates of FF XII, in FF VII they would be members of SOLDIER, in FF VIII SeeDs, in FF War of the Lions they would have no place, since its the characters are the most normal of the bunch.

is there any void magic, what would they think of them coming out of the void?

is there any void magic, what would they think of them coming out of the void?

The concept of the void is used in FFV as the nothingness from were the final boss comes from, and in Dissidia FF in a very convoluted and nonsensical way involving time travel and multiple universes that will leave you with a headache if you try to reason the story.

No there is no void magic in FF, in different installments there are different weird places filled with magic or other energies. As to what would they think about Tenno coming out of the void, i dont know, think what would you feel if suddenly a armed exosuits started pouring from a rift that leads to the nothing beyond.

Just remember that, with a few exceptions (Compilation FF VII, FFXIII trilogy, Ivalice Alliance) all final fantasies are stand alone titles, they have each different universes, sure they share some common elements, but are not related in any way.