Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These Devs...

ZePwnage

are so good, that when the level designer has four hellfires...after a wave 40+ defense mission, he says "I somehow have four hellfires."

As if...there isn't a good chance for him to have gotten 10 of them, because the loot tables are broken so badly that all you get is stuff that is utterly garbage even if you get up to wave 100................

Which, in my opinion, is ridiculously bad.  Hire another programmer.  My friends quit over the non-existent PvP, bad loot tables, no decent mission challenge and endless grind....

Just saying...loot tables is the easiest to fix of the four =D.

are so good, that when the level designer has four hellfires...after a wave 40+ defense mission, he says "I somehow have four hellfires."

As if...there isn't a good chance for him to have gotten 10 of them, because the loot tables are broken so badly that all you get is stuff that is utterly garbage even if you get up to wave 100................

Which, in my opinion, is ridiculously bad.  Hire another programmer.  My friends quit over the non-existent PvP, bad loot tables, no decent mission challenge and endless grind....

Or that they didnt know they could jump out of the map to reset themselves under the zip line...

My friends quit over the non-existent PvP,

If this is one of the biggest reasons they quit, then they don't know how to read and are idiots. It says in the FAQ that there is no major plan for pvp until pretty much everything else is completed.

The other things however are an issue yeah, hopefully they will be fixed.

And why you dissing on that poor programmer, do YOU know how hard it is to program anything, that a single mistake in hundreds of numbers can cause the hellfire mistake? We are 9 months in, its not like they have had a lot of time to make everything work so please if you're going to complain and moan about them, remember they made this game and there doing very well

So please stop complainin. Thank you

And why you dissing on that poor programmer, do YOU know how hard it is to program anything, that a single mistake in hundreds of numbers can cause the hellfire mistake? We are 9 months in, its not like they have had a lot of time to make everything work so please if you're going to complain and moan about them, remember they made this game and there doing very well

I expected perfection unlsee tis em doing ti.

If you program a game with drop rates.

And the community tells you for months that all they get is hellfire.

Its not that hard to check the table and fix the problem.

(thats like a 1 hour job at most)

If you program a game with drop rates.

And the community tells you for months that all they get is hellfire.

Its not that hard to check the table and fix the problem.

(thats like a 1 hour job at most)

If the datamine was correct, then it can't solely be the loot table. As I said, other mods had doubles too and they didn't cause any trouble. So it must be another function call down the line that behaves abnormal.

If the datamine was correct, then it can't solely be the loot table. As I said, other mods had doubles too and they didn't cause any trouble. So it must be another function call down the line that behaves abnormal.

Hellfire accounts for ~40% of the tier 3 wave rewards

That's about as much as it comes up?

I mean i do get heated charge and streamline quit a bit too (another ~40% between the 2)

Rebs is a community manager, the Level Designer, the actual Dev, got a Banshee BP, some streamlines, a convulsion i think.

Dont focus the flip out on only one side.

Rebs is a community manager, the Level Designer, the actual Dev, got a Banshee BP, some streamlines, a convulsion i think.

Dont focus the flip out on only one side.

Was the map on venus?

If so wave 5 and 10 would not be hellfires.

They did 40 waves so 6 tier 3 rewards.

out of 6 he got 4 hellfires.

PvP sucks anyway. At least these kinds of games are a lot more enjoyable with lots of bots to shoot at with your best friend.

Agreed and Disagreed. 

People like to challenge to other players or/and to play together with them. I can't stop going back to League of Legends, even when i rationally came to conclusion that it sucks balls for certain type of players, in my case i like to stick to main champions and therefor i can't play Ranked no matter how good i am, because skill is irrelevant when you stick to one combat figure (counters ftw) 

Anyways, people like PvP, almost anyone like PvP, only difference is the personal preference to the games you want to be as PvP or type of PvP themselves. People are playing shooters vs each other FOR YEARS! Those type of games never get boring. 

PvP is a long term solution if you can execute it right, so that people want to come back for more.

PvE won't last long, unless they keep dumping content and more ways to play with your friends - challenges, or various tasks to constantly keep you occupied, so that you don't sink into boredom ocean. 

Was the map on venus?

If so wave 5 and 10 would not be hellfires.

They did 40 waves so 6 tier 3 rewards.

out of 6 he got 4 hellfires.

Why are you feeding into this? This person was dissing the DEVs he can have his opinion but still 9 months. And 1 hour you're joking right have you seen those tables, then you would have to find the problem first then make sure you're fix dost mess anything else up.

That's no hack, it's a known bug.

Of course. I know it, has happened to me too. I really should leave my sarcasm out of internet posts.

PvP is a long term solution if you can execute it right, so that people want to come back for more.

PvE won't last long, unless they keep dumping content and more ways to play with your friends - challenges, or various tasks to constantly keep you occupied, so that you don't sink into boredom ocean.

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. However I can't really see how can you create an interesting PvP out of this game. The whole theme and all just screams for PvE and it's magnificent at that.

Scott was JUST talking about this on the stream. That people were telling him this exact same thing.