The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklex Blueprint Bugged?

Eudaimonium

Question

Hello people,

I am a (relatively) new player and I'm really enjoying the game so far.

Recently I saved up some cash to get myself a Lex (After I finally found out you can just buy the thing off the store). In between buying another one, I used the first one up to rank 25+ or so.

I got the Akimbo Lex blueprint fairly early on, and after I finally got the second Lex, I was a bit disappointed to see this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600311014

As you can see, the second Lex component does say "1" but it's somehow missing it's check mark and it just continually says I am missing components. Credits are not the problem, as you can see the Ember chassis component having all components and missing credits, it still says "build", albeit grayed out.

As I am finding more and more mods to spend cash on, it's getting harder to save up another 50k for another Lex... if it's even neccessary.

What's going on, why cannot I build this blueprint? Do the Lex pistols need to be the same Rank? Or is this just some weird bug on my end?

Thank you in advance for any help!

6 answers to this question

The AkLex requires two Lex pistols to build, as shown by it listing the Lex component requirement twice.

You cannot leave your account without any secondary weapon at all, so if your only secondaries are the two Lex pistols you are trying to consume, then you will need to acquire another secondary.

One small piece of advice, but get one Lex to rank 30 before using them to craft the AkLex. It will save you having to get another some time.

Edited by Kthal

Is the other Lex still equipped? You can't use something you have equipped as a component.

This is what I thought at first so I tried manually un-equipping the first Lex,

however this...

You cannot leave your account without any secondary weapon at all, so if your only secondaries are the two Lex pistols you are trying to consume, then you will need to acquire another secondary.

One small piece of advice, but get one Lex to rank 30 before using them to craft the AkLex. It will save you having to get another some time.

... I didn't know. So you cannot actually have an empty weapon slot?

Ha, that explains it. So I basically grab one Lato or whatever from the store and I should be able to build it?

Also yes, thank you for your advice, didn't occur to me to maybe first just get one to 30 just to complete the challenge and get rank points.

Thank you very much, people. This game has wonderful community :) Both this (very fast) forum and in-game Region chat has helped me immensely into getting into my first MMO game - after 300+ game titles, it's quite a confusing change!

Edited by Eudaimonium

Didn't build aklex until I was mr19 because I thought my account was bugged - it wouldn't let me buy a second lex from arsenal menu. Then I finally realized that while you can't buy another lex from the asenal, you can just get it from the market... lol

So you cannot actually have an empty weapon slot?

You can go into battle with just a single weapon equipped

(which is in fact a requirement for some Sorties or e.g. the Sword Alone challenge)

but you must have at least 1 Primary, Secondary and Melee available at all times.