The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Coupon Help

(PSN)Bananaking2027

Question

10 answers to this question

Console log-in reward coupons cannot be used towards buying platinum (like PC players can).

Instead, our log-in reward coupon only works on discounting market items.

i.e. - Hunhow's Gift would be reduced from 595p down to 298p for twenty-four hours.

I don't think plat discounts work on that item. It's a bundle, and our discounts don't work on bundles my friends who got it were only able to use it on individual frames, weapons, skins, etc. but no bundles sadly. The one time I actually got that login reward, I wasn't able to get any plat til I got paid :(

And my void runs have been nothing short of ducat worthy items... Dry spell for me I guess

had no idea they were different.

It's basically different because DE has direct control over plat prices on PC, and can tie your account to a certain 1 time discount. They can't do that with consoles because the plat prices (while chosen by DE) are apart of either platform's market. So to make it easier, they simply added a discount on our next purchase (excluding bundles). Either way, it's an amazing feature. And now that I was able to get a few plat I'll never get a discount <.<

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73