The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Forma?

(PSN)IMPORT-69

Question

12 answers to this question

My personal advice for formas is:

- T3 capture is a good place. The mission is fast and tends to drop Forma Blueprints quite a lot.

- T3 sabotage is very good as well. Take the time to find the resource caches, and you've got two chances for a Forma to drop. On top of that T3 sabotage has a chance to drop a built Forma on top of the chance of dropping a Forma blueprint, which is nice.

- T2 survival drops Forma blueprints in A rotation (5, 10, 25, 30 etc minutes), and it's my go-to mission when i want to replenish my stash. Bonus points because the keys are generally much more common than both T3 capture and T3 sabotage

Edited by Autongnosis

Here's a good way to go around getting forma. Find a prime weapon or frame you want and then go farm for it. RNG (Lootcifer) is cruel and evil so it will rig the drop tables so you get forma instead of the piece you want.

This is an as yet unproven theory and will require additional salt to prove it. I don't think that'll be hard to come by

Here's a good way to go around getting forma. Find a prime weapon or frame you want and then go farm for it. RNG (Lootcifer) is cruel and evil so it will rig the drop tables so you get forma instead of the piece you want.

This is an as yet unproven theory and will require additional salt to prove it. I don't think that'll be hard to come by

This

T3 Defense Wave 20...never fails :(

T3 Capture

T1 Exterminate

...are all locations I've gotten Forma from recently.

Survivals are always good bets too...T2 and up.

Did all these plus T4 20 waves last night, all I got were cores and orikin cells, and Bo prime bp, ortho prime part and argon crystal and a lot of junk mods. Edited by FallingHeaven