The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

h5qhtnl.png

" The Evergreen Loki got tired of the constant frost-damage and decided to invest in some winter gear. After spending an entire 5 minutes roaming through Cordylon's data bank's, Loki came to the conclusion that a woolen armor would be the best way to go. And according to the Cephalon, the tuft of the hat was often used as a sign for the armor's rating. So obviously acquiring hat with the biggest tuft would be the logical  thing to do. Some customization was required to make it fit with the helmet ...

The rating in this case was however for style, not for frost resistance. This was learned the hard way. Even the extremely fashionable added extra scarf doesn't help against the cold winds of Europa.

Loki now wonders if the hat could be modded ..."

Edited by evergreenmind

Here is my entry, thats how i see my Atlas

guess what, it's the one and only Atlas Boulder

the_boulder_hogan_by_chubbyscurrymctoast

WHATCHA GONNA DO, BOULDER !?

for every one who don't gets the reference

it's the fabulous Hulk Hogan alias Terry Boulder

3539c8_display_image.jpg?1336165833

You Sir/ma'm you need to win this contest, i mean this is just glorious 10/10.

Heres what i made guys i hope you enjoy

i  chose this because i like beanies and they are cool and i like RHINO because hes super strong and i hope you guys like it because i try my best i hope you enjoy

Edited by KAIKAI2025

This is my picture i chose this because i like blue hats and sun glasses and the sun or the light you see in that picture thats what the glasses are for and the teeth is just for coolnest and i like  the hat backwards because it looks cool i try my best hope you enjoy it