Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera's Laser Color Should Be Based On Energy Color Of The Weapon

Grilleds

Look how classy you are, crying out for moderators like a baby.

Such a shame to see another one succumb to the plague...

Look buddy, you may be a bully but this isn’t a playground. People aren’t going to back off you just because you call them tattletales.

New plan. We are going to ignore him and move along! 

Laser weapons with colored lasers to match the energy color choice!

This seems like a winner to me. It's a simple idea. I just wonder thanks to particles and lighting how simple the actual implementation would be. 

Good plan.

It works for bows, I'm not sure why energy balls would be different in implimentation.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm IDEA: A weapon that shoots Rollars that go in a straight path along the ground.

ROLLING DEATH BALLS

New plan. We are going to ignore him and move along! 

Laser weapons with colored lasers to match the energy color choice!

This seems like a winner to me. It's a simple idea. I just wonder thanks to particles and lighting how simple the actual implementation would be. 

Well, we already have 2 different laser colours, don't we?

Blue from the Corpus and golden from Corrupted.

Doesn't necessarily mean that it is easy, but they essentially already did a recolour.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm IDEA: A weapon that shoots Rollars that go in a straight path along the ground.

ROLLING DEATH BALLS

NO! NO! Rollers are the enemy! Stop it! Gonna give me flash backs form when I had to farm that one boss that spawns them. Repressing.... repressing.... repressing....

Well, we already have 2 different laser colours, don't we?

Blue from the Corpus and golden from Corrupted.

Doesn't necessarily mean that it is easy, but they essentially already did a recolour.

Fair enough point. In that case I'm wondering if they want to save those gold lasers for some prime laser equipment. 

I was thinking more Star Wars actually. In the Star Wars games, nearly every laser weapon had a different color laser.

I already run a solid pink Rhino. I NEED pink bullets.

Hell, for those against it due to that exact reason, just make your lasers your angsty black from a solid white gun.

I already run a solid pink Rhino. I NEED pink bullets.

Hell, for those against it due to that exact reason, just make your lasers your angsty black from a solid white gun.

Everyone just wants to be MAXIMUM EDGY all day everyday and smoke 27 cloves at once while playing the game. Me I do my best iron man impression. 

Everyone just wants to be MAXIMUM EDGY all day everyday and smoke 27 cloves at once while playing the game. Me I do my best iron man impression. 

Ya know i always wondered something.................

Where's my sandwich?

I think it's a great idea. I don't know why some people try to deny others people right to customize as the latter please. I mean if you don't like pink lasers then just don't pick that color (or is it you can't resist the temptation?) but don't try to dictate others they rights. Hell, I even did run with white&pink Dread for few missions - that was fun...

P3432_Main.png

Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart...

Edited by xGryphus

I think it's a great idea. I don't know why some people try to deny others people right to customize as the latter please. I mean if you don't like pink lasers then just don't pick that color (or is it you can't resist the temptation?) but don't try to dictate others they rights. Hell, I even did run with white&pink Dread for few missions - that was fun...

P3432_Main.png

Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart...

I knew that was going come eventually.

Deathcube mowing with Hearts and rainbows bullets. Haha

I definitely give this a +1.