Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Great Is This Game?

(PSN)Colt-211

I've been playing Warframe for only about 3 weeks, but I have to say am in love with it. I can't believe a game so visually stunning and deep is free to play too. The combat system, the mods, the farming....love it! Just wanted to say well done DE. You've gained a fan for life.

This game is amazing its unique, and its originality shines in almost every aspect. But most importantly its always evolving and the Devs are 100% dedicated to their craft and the community is absolutely full of  passionate fans who are helping shape the game in their own ways. Hopefully youll enjoy the ride.

This game is amazing. There's ton of new stuff you can explore, and most of the weapons and frame can be obtainable for free. Not to mention that future updates can possibly bring new second dream related tier experience, which will be wonderful to experience. Have been playing since closed beta and will continue to play for years! :) 

This game, has the one of the worst tutorials,

But once you get used to how the game works, and what it has, it becomes amazing.

The amount of content there is, and the way this game uses the free to play to the players advantage, this game is truly much better than spiral knights or arguably, destiny, just depends on how you look on it.