The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tier List?

Shadow.Kenshi

Question

I haven't played since Mesa first came out, so I am turning to you guys to help me pick a new warframe to try out.  I previously played Excalibur, Ash and Mesa, liking her massive clear speed and overall killing potential.  But I see they've changed her ult and even the movement system, as I can no longer melee attack in the air for movement.  What are the top warframes right now as far as damage and clearing large packs fast?  

Thanks

Also works 1 time and usually leaves enemies alive.

Seeking Shuriken with Dread, Smoke shadow with teleport and concealed lethality, infinite scaling on best damage type ultimate in the game (also makes you invincible).

Hardly a press 4 to win, his 4 just so happens to scale way better than any other. His skill cap is extremely high when using his entire suite of powers.

The OP was looking for the best kill frame, not the best buff your teams damage frame. If that were the case Banshee all day.

Enemy shields regen and you can cast shield Pol several times.

For most content in the game, any warframe will do.  they all have strong enough skills to complete most content.

for stupid high level enemies in endless missions, sorties or raids:
1) Warframes that stop enemies from shooting you (loki, mirage, etc.)

2) warframes that deal a lot of well scaling damage without dying (mag, ash, valkyr, excal etc.)

3) everyone else

are the best in order.

clearing large packs fast?  Isnt that anything with a fully set up tonkor?

Most frame skills don't scale well and are only good for picking on medium and below level enemy.  

A few do scale and they come out ahead.   Ivara's bow scales to your mods, nekros' ghosts scale to what you killed, mirage scales to your weapon, banshee and nova's multipliers scale to your weapon... what you want to avoid are fixed damage frames if you want to kill higher level stuff.

The most efficient killing / focus farming / etc is simply prowl ivara and melee blender thru high level grineer.   Finisher attacks on bombards etc when they get too high to oneshot without it,  everything else you can just rick-roll.

Edited by jonnin

Also works 1 time and usually leaves enemies alive.

Seeking Shuriken with Dread, Smoke shadow with teleport and concealed lethality, infinite scaling on best damage type ultimate in the game (also makes you invincible).

Hardly a press 4 to win, his 4 just so happens to scale way better than any other. His skill cap is extremely high when using his entire suite of powers.

The OP was looking for the best kill frame, not the best buff your teams damage frame. If that were the case Banshee all day.

Mags sheild pol will only leave enemies alive if they were alone with you polarized them.

Get a group of 5+, they all die. Try her in a corpus sortie. It trivializes them