The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Event

(XBOX)reshin83

Question

Can someone explain this to me a little more?  I ran across the wiki, but still am a little confused about it.  Here are the questions I've got on it.

1. If a relay is destroyed, how long before it comes back?  

2. If all relays were destroyed, what happens as far as Baro ki'teer?

3. Can you really earn certain rewards based on your mission score?  

4. Is there a point to running the event more than once?

5. If all 16 nodes (I think there are 16) are destroyed, does that really give me a better chance of getting an Imperator Vandal part?

6. How often do these alerts come up roughly?

7. Can the dual stat mods for archwing be earned through this event by battle points?  Can I really only earn 1 battle point per unique event?

8. Are battle points tracked somewhere?

Edited by (XB1)reshin83

9 answers to this question

1) It doesn't. it's gone forever (we've had relays destroyed in the past during the original event. they never returned)

2) No idea, we as a community don't wanna find out

3) Cores and Imperator Vandal parts. Points only matter for the advertised mission reward (Last Fomorian was Credits)

4) Core/Imperetor Vandal farming, Making sure the relay doesn't get destroyed

5) Nope

6) the previous one was about 2 months ago IIRC. they're fairly uncommon events

7) Not sure on this one, but the only drops from Fomorian event was the Weapon parts, Cores, and the advertised credits for 1M points

Edited by KiloFoxx

1 - It doesn't.

2 - We don't know, it hasn't happened.  All systems still have at least one relay left.

3 - Past the score it tells you to get and you get the stated reward.  Keep getting at least that much and you can get random stuff depending on what's given out.

4 - More cores/parts, and trying to save the relay.  More runs = more damage on it to try to kill it before the time is up.

5 - The nodes are for damage multipliers.  They can help you get past the required score but that's it.

6 - RNG.

7+8 - Battle points are for events, this is an alert.  If it was the event you'd see the battle points on the nav screen.

Edited by Rydian

1. We don't know. The only one that has come back so far, on PC, was Earth's Relay. That was a LONG time after we had the event, and even then the new Relay looks more like a broken-off piece of the original. It looks so downright pathetic that it's difficult to even say that the Relay "came back".

2. Again, we don't know, as it never happened before.

3. Um... yes? If it says you get rewards for achieving a certain score, then you get rewards for achieving a certain score.

4. Yes. You can get R5 Fusion Cores and Imperator Vandal Parts as rewards from the missions.

5. I don't know, probably not.

6. Not often.

7 . Not sure what exactly you're talking about.

Can someone explain this to me a little more?  I ran across the wiki, but still am a little confused about it.  Here are the questions I've got on it.

1. If a relay is destroyed, how long before it comes back?  

2. If all relays were destroyed, what happens as far as Baro ki'teer?

3. Can you really earn certain rewards based on your mission score?  

4. Is there a point to running the event more than once?

5. If all 16 nodes (I think there are 16) are destroyed, does that really give me a better chance of getting an Imperator Vandal part?

6. How often do these alerts come up roughly?

7. Can the dual stat mods for archwing be earned through this event by battle points?  Can I really only earn 1 battle point per unique event?

8. Are battle points tracked somewhere?

the wiki portion you read might have been about the eyes of blight event which was two christmas' ago. so you might be looking at dated information.

1 - It doesn't.

2 - We don't know, it hasn't happened.  All systems still have at least one relay left.

3 - Past the score it tells you to get and you get the stated reward.  Keep getting at least that much and you can get random stuff depending on what's given out.

4 - More cores/parts, and trying to save the relay.  More runs = more damage on it to try to kill it before the time is up.

5 - The nodes are for damage multipliers.  They can help you get past the required score but that's it.

6 - RNG.

7+8 - Battle points are for events, this is an alert.  If it was the event you'd see the battle points on the nav screen.

Only 3 relays are left excluding Maroo's Bazaar which was added in Update 18. The others got GG'd. There's one on Saturn, Pluto, and Mercury.

the wiki portion you read might have been about the eyes of blight event which was two christmas' ago. so you might be looking at dated information.

Yeah, part of what I read was on Eyes of Blight, and part was on the event, I just wasn't sure what things in comparison between the two remained consistent.