The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Typhus Confirmed As Next Warframe?

XaxalShiba

Question

we have saryn, and if i like it or not, saryn has style in her "poison-activity"

as well as i think saryn is a very polarizing warframe, mainly used by spammers & couchpotatoes since warframe exist, i for myself dont like spamming

and im really not a fan of saryn because of her "heavy" female expression - its a heavy female character which i really dont like much, even the new skin carries/shows her "heavyness" or a quality of a "stomping female" character

im not a friend of "painting female characters" in that direction

something like typhus goes off style, we have a lot of infested enemies to beat day in and day out, i would like to see STYLE and that warframe stays unique in the gaming-area as one of the games which carries a unique style and its own special character ,-)

Edited by Guest

we have saryn, and if i like it or not, saryn has style in her "poison-activity"

as well as i think saryn is a very polarizing warframe, mainly used by spammers & couchpotatoes since warframe exist, i for myself dont like spamming

and im really not a fan of saryn because of her "heavy" female expression - its a heavy female character which i really dont like much, even the new skin carries/shows her "heavyness" or a quality of a "stomping female" character

im not a friend of "painting female characters" in that direction

something like typhus goes off style, we have a lot of infested enemies to beat day in and day out, i would like to see STYLE and that warframe stays unique in the gaming-area as one of the games which carries a unique style and its own special character ,-)

Typhus will be different because people won't do everything they can to minmax him /sarcasm

Inb4:

-Typhus parts can only be obtained by completing nightmare AW raids.

-helmet costs 5 Tellurium, 10 alertium (nitain)

-chassis costs 6 neurodes, 2 nitain and 4 forma.

-system costs 1000 oxium and 4 argons.

/joke

The Archwing Grattler has a cost of 2500 Oxium (Wiki even says 3500), so the 1000 are nothing.

So compared to the Grattler this is easy.

Edited by -Blaze-

First: Did DE contract the owner of the Original Idea? Because, for legal reasons, unless they do that or put it in a "Warframe Theme Contest", they cant put him here as the source material or that will count as stealing. They can only get "inspiration" from it. Looks are to be different and abilities cant be the same.

Result: The Cult of Typhus will give DE crap. THAT is the problem.

I'd love Typhus as next frame, though is everything but confirmed.

More in general, I really wish we'll get a dark themed frame, something that instill fear and dismay..

What do you think that current frames inspire happiness and joy in Grineer and Corpus? Would they survive long enough to see differences in how they are killed?

I'd love Typhus as next frame, though is everything but confirmed.

More in general, I really wish we'll get a dark themed frame, something that instill fear and dismay..

Something that interacts with shadows on the map, that would be cool.

Nocturne

Passive is a Damage buff while in shadows.

Abilities:

1 Nightmare: (AoE like frost 1) enemys hit will take damage and go berserk on nearby units (friends or foe)

2 Shadow Warp: the warframe will turn to fog and teleport to where the reticle points to materialize there again. Materializing will stun enemys withing a small radius for a brief moment.

3 Shadow Field: Creates a field of Dark Fog (triggers passive) reduces damage taken while in field for you and allies

4 Phobia: Shadows emerge from the Warframe in shape of bodyless entities to hunt down enemies within a range dealing damage and inflicting radiation procs and drawing the attention of enemies

Just a 3 minute guess work, dont judge me on this

Something that interacts with shadows on the map, that would be cool.

Nocturne

Passive is a Damage buff while in shadows.

Abilities:

1 Nightmare: (AoE like frost 1) enemys hit will take damage and go berserk on nearby units (friends or foe)

2 Shadow Warp: the warframe will turn to fog and teleport to where the reticle points to materialize there again. Materializing will stun enemys withing a small radius for a brief moment.

3 Shadow Field: Creates a field of Dark Fog (triggers passive) reduces damage taken while in field for you and allies

4 Phobia: Shadows emerge from the Warframe in shape of bodyless entities to hunt down enemies within a range dealing damage and inflicting radiation procs and drawing the attention of enemies

Just a 3 minute guess work, dont judge me on this

So

Passive - Mirage power

1. Nyx power

2. Nezha power

3. Equinox power/Second half of Mirage power

4. Ash?

So

Passive - Mirage power

1. Nyx power, just a little bit

2. Nezha power, not that i know of

3. Equinox power/Second half of Mirage power, can't say anything about mirage...you could add being invisible while in the shadow field for more difference maybe,

4. Ash? does ash now spawn minions?

I don't own Ash or Mirage so can't tell. I don't remember Nezah of being able to teleport?

I don't own Ash or Mirage so can't tell. I don't remember Nezah of being able to teleport?

Nezha:

Second power that throws Chakram. Press 2 again and Nezha will teleport to it. If you have first power (burning feet) active while teleporting you will explode on arrival.

Mirage:

Eclipse - Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.

Ash:

Ash ultimate rework as mentioned on one of dev streams. It was to get rid of "vomit camera' and it sounded quite lot like what you described, spawning clones that go and kill enemies.

Being invisible while in shadow field sounds like Ivara's arrow effect.

Edited by icewindlord