Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Threshcone Trailer Guy Is Back!

vrdwrst

That was pretty underwhelming...

After a while SMF animations with little to no context or coherence don't even leave me with a tickle.

The epic threshcone, on the other hand was comedy gold in it's simplicity.

Edited by rapt0rman

Threshcone trailer dude? Oh man, he sells some wicked threshcones.

Like, me and some buddies were bored one night, so one of us had a bright idea "hey, man... let's go get some threshcones" I'm like "whaaaaat? Are you sure?"

And he was all "yeah, man. It'll be cool. It'll be cool" whatever. I'm up for anything.

So we go to Earth and there's this guy in a trailer with multi-colored threshcones there. Oh my god. You have no idea.

I was like "what are we supposed to do with these?" he cocks a grin, leans on his window and just says "poison injector."

I was freaking out. I'd done extractors, power cores, voids, sabotages; but poison injectors? That sounds dangerous for your health.

But hey, it's a weekend, we're all up for a wild time, so we get some of Threshcone Trailer Dude's treshcones. Oh god...

We all stood around the poison injector and put in our treshcones. A little time for this giant hookah-looking machine to warm up and there was no stopping it.

I started seeing these guys with bright eyes popping out of nowhere and they were all trying to kill me and my friends. We got the harder stuff, this was going to go on for at least a half hour. My friends were freaking out, we kept running in circles.

I was like "they're over here!" and my buddies were like "no, they're over here!" and then one of our guys dropped and somebody we didn't know came out of thin air. He was like "dudes... chill. I got this." He brought out this massive snowglobe. It was captivating. I was like, inside that snowglobe. It protected me from the bright eyed dude that were trying to kill me.

With this random's help we rode the poison injector till it ran out. It was intense.

Later, the friend that dropped asked what happened. I didn't know, I was feeling so good after it was done.

Treshcone trailer dude: Sometimes you have a good trip, sometimes you have a bad trip. Do it with somebody you trust. Be safe. If you can't handle it, stay away from Threshcone dude's trailer.

Edited by sir_deadlock

That was pretty underwhelming...

After a while SMF animations with little to no context or coherence don't even leave me with a tickle.

The epic threshcone, on the other hand was comedy gold in it's simplicity.

That wasn't SFM animation though.

That was footage straight out of Warframe.