The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Syndicates

Clazzeh

Question

Hi, currently I am max rank red veil and steel meridian, but I am interested in trying the other syndicates out. The only problem is that I am worried that if I get those two into the red, will I need to do all that tribute stuff to re-rank them back up if I go back?

8 answers to this question

so if I reach full red red veil, I wont need to pay to get to full rank again then? Thats awesome 8D

and thanks for advice but I want to do all syndicates at some point :P

You don't need to pay but you'd have to work your way back up via Standing.

And ... my point was, you don't need to go down in Steel and Veil to go up in any other Syndicate.

Going Steel + Suda also gives you Standing for Veil and Hexis, meaning you end up with 4 maxed Syndicates.

Same deal for (afterwards or before...wards) Veil + Loka, you get Steel and Perrin Standing on the side.

This is how syndicates are combined: If you want to get as much as possible, you have the two choices - perrin /loka or meridian /suda. Since you already have meridian, then get suda sigil and work for suda.

That is almost it - only thing you need to be careful at this point is not to go too low on your veil rep. Whenever I go below 20K, I change to champion sigils on all my mostly used /top killer frames. Then when I push past 80-90K, I swap back to Suda sigil. Needs bit of attention (not much this change needs to be done once every several days) but you can have 4 syndicates maxed. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicates

Scroll down to the Tips section and open the collapsible menu "View Supporting Efficiency List"

It shows you the results of what you gain for the syndicates based on who you support and also the efficiency factor of doing so.

The max syndicates you can max is 5. This takes the longest time with 11.8% efficiency but if you're not in a rush, sure why not? I did it, and I got duplicate mods/weapons from my syndicates and traded them with other players to get New Loka stuff.

O0pITQE.jpg

Example, right on top you see RED VEIL 66.6%,  NEW LOKA 33.3%.

If you use 66.6% of your daily rep wearing a Red Veil sigil, and the remaining 33.3% while wearing a New Loka sigil; or go 2 days worth of daily rep with Red Veil and 1 day with New Loka to make it easier with the same result, rinse & repeat).

you will eventually end up in the positive with Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil and New Loka the quickest way possible (88.9% efficiency).

If you feel like flipping over Perrin Sequence/New Loka to get the other two syndicates, follow the step right below it by supporting Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian for the same efficiency.

The max syndicates you can max is 5. This takes the longest time with 11.8% efficiency but if you're not in a rush, sure why not? 

I'll never understand why you guys give "advises" like this to general public. 4 syndicates is bit tricky but achievable. 5 is just stupid. Amount of effort you have to put in is unreasonable huge. You can have 4 syndicates and easily trade for last two with plat or directly for things you need of those. You can pursue 5 only if you're OCD completionist, no offense to anyone. 

Max more than 3 are going to a pain...

I sugest to chose 3 of the left or 3 from the right.

Maxing New Loka will push Perrin Sequence too and let Red Veil at max( Red Veil is Neutral to both).

Maxing Arbiters will push Cephalon Suda too and you will Keep Steel at Max.

The thing is,doing it you will evolve sindicates faster but it will give you 3 enemies. I was Full Steel and Red Veil too, and after 1 month of trying to buy Perrin and New Loka mods I just get everu mod I wanted from Steel and moved to the right side( New Loka master race ftw). I have no regrets, Rakta Cernos, Secura Penta and Sancti Castanas are awesome weapons, and everyone want a Sancti Tigris so is easy to trade it for every other synd weapon( I have all, took me like 2 or 3 weeks for it)

I'll never understand why you guys give "advises" like this to general public. 

Advice is just that: advice. Completely optional, not an order. Just sharing information.

I showed him the chart, the efficiency list, everything. What people do with that information is all up to them of their own free will.

I only mentioned that it is possible and that it takes a long time, in no way did I suggest or push to consider taking that route.

And joining 5 syndicates is stupid?  I only have one syndicate group to bother me. And that's pretty sweet.

Trading/buying/selling is hellish enough as it is, having to do it only once to get the enemy syndicate stuff is worth it.

Also, syndicates have been around for a long time now. I started out with 3 group like most people. It was fast and easy to max, I decided to go 4 next because, hey why not?  Let's see where my limits take me. And after that I went the distance and did 5. Putting personal challenges in a game is one way to add more joy to a game.

Edited by MystMan