Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Powerful Moment You've Experienced In A Game.

Kirameku

Too many to count, the most resent was the second dream in warframe:P, I rarely cry and that made me tear up on the simple beauty and fear of it(so sad when it go to actual gameplay because it ruined it), I shall never look at my volt prime the same again, and I can't wait to do it with a jade Umbra Excal when they make it repeatable and I have Umbra excal

Too many to count, the most resent was the second dream in warframe:P, I rarely cry and that made me tear up on the simple beauty and fear of it(so sad when it go to actual gameplay because it ruined it), I shall never look at my volt prime the same again, and I can't wait to do it with a jade Umbra Excal when they make it repeatable and I have Umbra excal

Why not prisma jade umbra excalibur. Jade skin with prisma helmet.

That time in Demon's Souls where you go through the tower of I can't remember the name all ready to kill the queen and take her souls to find a devoted paladin, kill him, approach the queen to have her make you feel like S#&$ for killing everyone in her peaceful castle. Then she tells you to "take your precious demon's souls" and kills herself, sickened by the pain of what you've done to her.

There have been a few: Call of Duty MW when you go into an airport and you have to gun down innocent civilians who are all fleeing and screaming.

Hard to pick one from Mass Effect so I will go with the whole trilogy, way too many hard choices had to be made with such an expansive plot and characters.

Also FEAR and FEAR 2, those games scared the hell out of me a few times. Left me spooked for a few hours sometimes.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

When me and my friends turned our tides in Planetside 2 and donimated an entire continent in less than an day. God damnit that moment was glorious.

Plus when me and other friends were charging through the Jordas Verdict and Law of Retribution on first try and succeeding.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

When I was a low level and I solo'd Vor. I battled him down to about ten health and I was barely alive at about ten as well... I had enough energy left for a slash dash. There was a split second between us just staring at each other..it was like time slowed down...and then he shot his sear just as I pulled of a slash dash(pre excal rework) It was on the climax of the song that I was listening to at the time"Song: It's over when its over by falling in reverse" the bullet from the sear almost grazed my excals head but it missed and I slash dashed right through vor...... killing him. I barely finished the mission alive.

The game that changed my Online Multiplayer Life has gots to be "Fronlines Fuel of War".   Yes it was a Generic Version of Battlefield but it was Amazing to play in it's Prime.    I actually made it to Top 20 in the World at one point on the xbox360 Leaderboards (Yes I had way more time back then to play)!!!!  

25 on 25 player matches - Small maps - Big Maps - Hand to hand Combat 1st person shooter on the ground and you can hop into - Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Anti Air Vehicles, Jeeps - They had Dedicated Servers - Epic Clan Wars.   OMG I can go on and on and on about this game - I absoluetely Loved it.

This game had me hooked from the Moment I jumped out of a Helicopter right over a Main objective on Invasion - Threw out my Parachute - When I landed I Pulled out my Assault Rifle with a (wait for it)   -   NOOB TUBE on it and went to town.    

I'm forever changed by my experience on that game - From Making friends to flying Jets and Rolling Tanks - It was pretty darn good.    

Here is a Video I did Way Way Way back in the Day when I was still playing.     (I was rocking the Dazzle so quality ain't that good)