The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes

JohnMarkLee

Question

12 answers to this question

Dunno 'bout best but DSD on Eris and ODD have been pretty good to me,

I'd assume the Survival missions of those places would be similar if not better.

If you're in the mood for a boss fight, Lephantis has a good Neurodes drop chance IIRC.

Ive tried ODD and didnt get much, will try Eris tho

The moon missions, sentients always drop a neurodes when they die sometimes a mod but never got a mod just neurodes

Haven't been there yet how common do they drop?

Sentients have a roughly 1 in 3 chance of dropping a rare resource per sentient from the times I've run the moon. You get a minimum of two sentients for a solo crossfire run. Not to mention the usual rare drop chances on every enemy present for complete runs.

If you are seriously looking to farm up a set of them? Get a full squad and do the Corpus survival on the moon tile and you'll  soon be swimming in them as every 5-10 minutes as a fresh wave of sentients pops in. Should be getting at least one per wave of sentients defeated.

3rd mission from Shadow Debt event gives pretty nice amount of neurodes. It's MD on Earth

I second this by the way. It could have been pure luck, but after running it, I've gotten 13 Neurodes in one run, no boosters.

But I have a huge suspicion that it was just coincidental.

But on a more concrete note, usually people run either Excavation missions on Earth, via Lua or Dark Sector's Tikal.

I don't enjoy doing those personally, as due to how enemies can be spread out, coupled in the factor that a 4-player squad wont be arm-and-arm's length of each other, the chances of you noticing a rare material dropping decreases.

Though I do run either of those if I'm running low of Ferrite (which sidenote: it's the only one I'm so low on. Thank you Extractors as well for fixing that problem a bit hehe).

What I personally do is that I usually grab a Nekros (boosters always helps!) and whatever else and run ODD. It's also nice for Orokin Cells, which is another material players' typically are lacking of.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I second this by the way. It could have been pure luck, but after running it, I've gotten 13 Neurodes in one run, no boosters.

But I have a huge suspicion that it was just coincidental.

But on a more concrete note, usually people run either Excavation missions on Earth, via Lua or Dark Sector's Tikal.

I don't enjoy doing those personally, as due to how enemies can be spread out, coupled in the factor that a 4-player squad wont be arm-and-arm's length of each other, the chances of you noticing a rare material dropping decreases.

Though I do run either of those if I'm running low of Ferrite (which sidenote: it's the only one I'm so low on. Thank you Extractors as well for fixing that problem a bit hehe).

What I personally do is that I usually grab a Nekros (boosters always helps!) and whatever else and run ODD. It's also nice for Orokin Cells, which is another material players' typically are lacking of.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!~

Nope its the event currently. I have redone this with a team of nekro and pilfers we got 30 Neuodes in the ten minutes it takes to do the mission

I think the event is only on PC atm, your best bet outside of the event and Second Dream quest is to do Earth extraction on Lua. Usually get about 2-3 per 2000 cryotic. Otherwise you can do Orokin Derelict, in particular Orokin Derelict Assassination. The boss Lephantis drops Neurodes often.