The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes: What Am I Missing?

HUmarMasta

Question

So I've fought 5 or so Acolytes in the new Operation. Each time I've damaged them until they flee, I don't die, and I finish the mission. Back on my Liset, though, my "Confrontations" counter is still at 0/10. I haven't had any of the new mods drop from them either.

Am I missing something? How do you get the counter to go up? I see others on the forums getting the new mods at what seems like a decent pace too, so what gives?

5 answers to this question

I am having the same problem. I know I deal damage to them, they turn into their little jellyball and bugger out, nothing drops and the counter stays at 0/10. 

do you have to deal a specific amount of damage to them? Or are they timed and I am just taking to long? 

Edit: another question (sorry if im kind of hijacking your thread HUmarMastam but I am sure you wonder the same thing), are they supposed to drop the event mods as they flee? Or is it a reward you automatically get after finishing a mission with an acolyte in it? 

Edited by DeerioJim

Yes they drop the mod immediately when they flee.

I'm running Loki+Orthos with ~25s invis.

It's a perfect for it. 2min runs.

Edit: also if you feel it's a bug, run verify/optimization from launcher. I did it just to be sure before I started farming after the latest hotfix 18.4.2 and sure the verify DID find something to fix.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll