Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Corpus Mobile Defense From Shadow Debt Is The Best Part Of The Event.

weak_man_small_hands

It is my fervent wish that artificers and datalysts both stick around past Shadow Debt.

It seems silly to do the modeling and coding for nothing. All previous event enemies ended up in game like juggernaut, mutalist moa, bursa etc etc. Personally I liked the jat kittag grineer guy the most seemed like a really cool enemy but only showed up in that one mission. 

^I don't think Bursas are in the game at the moment, and i haven't seen any footage of them in Jordas Verdict either. only a good thing if you ask me, their knockdown rate is INSANE!

as for bailiffs, we did have that friendly one for Emergency Exit, but the Nightwatch haven't returned either. maybe one day.

I actually had a blast with the bursas, just not the 100+ death machines at the end of False Profit. Proxy Rebellion was one of the most fun tac alerts I have played, but bullet jumping or frames like rhino and atlas make knockdown a joke. Those nightwatch though, they gave me a fair workout without having to resort to sorties. They seriously need their own planet, or to be incorporated into c-rotation spawns. That would spice things up nicely.