Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Acolytes Are Just Stalker's Fanboys ?

Zdeadfallout

I say it's a cult like in Dark Knight Returns. At some point, a VERY PISSED OFF Stalker (using his Visage without permission) is going to show up, take the head from the leader as he is about to kill YOU (thus saving you), turn to you, say nothing, and disappear in a wisp of smoke.

This will begin the transition from revenge villain to anti-hero in Stalker's story arc.

His popularity has him on the "Storm Shadow to our Snake-Eyes" track.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I say it's a cult like in Dark Knight Returns. At some point, a VERY PISSED OFF Stalker (using his Visage without permission) is going to show up, take the head from the leader as he is about to kill YOU (thus saving you), turn to you, say nothing, and disappear in a wisp of smoke.

This will begin the transition from revenge villain to anti-hero in Stalker's story arc.

His popularity has him on the "Storm Shadow to our Snake-Eyes" track.

That would be pretty cool to see.

Follow the lying and maternally neurotic Lotus, or be psychopathic henchmen to Stalker, who Lotus probably screwed up in the first place and just isn't telling us the whole story. Lame henchmen no matter what. I don't cotton to such Orwellian black and white false dichotomies.

So far there has been nothing regarding how He actually contributes to anything in the system.

For all Lotus' faults at least she and the people she allies with are useful for something other then angsting.

There are colonists stuggling against an oppresive empire and/or cult that need help. Yet he's still fuming about a long dead order of Orojerks that killed space mom 1.0. Stalker needs to find some more construtive hobbies besides spite.

Edited by (PS4)Lowk721