Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Depressed Man

TheThermic

"I guess I wont ever see my newborn son...I'm so sorry my child. But daddy ain't coming home." 

The crewman then closed his eyes and awaited his fate. The Rhino plunged his skana into his belly, piercing his stomach as the blood spilt onto the floor. The crewman then gasped in pain as tears formed in his eyes. His last memory would be his loving wife, holding the baby that he'd only seen in images sent to him. 

"I guess I wont ever see my newborn son...I'm so sorry my child. But daddy ain't coming home."

The crewman then closed his eyes and awaited his fate. The Rhino plunged his skana into his belly, piercing his stomach as the blood spilt onto the floor. The crewman then gasped in pain as tears formed in his eyes. His last memory would be his loving wife, holding the baby that he'd only seen in images sent to him.

The other crewmen then run away in fear as they see a valkyr toying around with his organs and smearing his blood all over her body

The other crewmen then run away in fear as they see a valkyr toying around with his organs and smearing his blood all over her body

A nekros then re-animates the man, and sends him back to his family. They lived happily ever after. In the afterlife.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

What this pain in my stomach? Oh i got hit and I'm bleeding. Guess this is it then. Oh yeah, i promised peter that I'm taking him to the museum this week. I was finally able to save up enough for all 3 of us to go see our great ancestors. Guess thats no longer happening then.

Im sorry, son.

~ memoirs of a corpus.