Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Rather? Warfram Edition

Daakjenaar

Alright, what the heck? I'm gonna make a Warframe Would you Rather?.

RULES:

1.No swearing or excessive rudeness

2.No trolling

3. Must be Warframe related

Example of Game

Person 1: Would you rather *Something* or *Something*?

Person 2. Option *Something*. (You can write it anyway you want). Would you rather *Something* or *Something*?

Person 3: How about *Something*. Would you rather...

I'll start.

Would you rather fight 2 Stalkers solo with unranked Mag, Bo, MK1 Braton, And Lato, or would you do an entire mission of Energy Leeches and be forced to use Trinity?

I'd rather be banned from using my favorite frame for a month.

Would you rather solo nightmare law of retribution (in this scenario, it's possible) or fight Shadow Stalker, old Stalker, G3, Harvester, all of Stalky's goons, Sprag and Venkra, Lynx, and a New Loka death squad all at the same time (P.S. they're all 100+)?

id donate 50 plat to each of my clannies...spread the love man.

would you rather have stalker drop a guaranteed 75% off plat but his encounter rate changes to 1 in 10,000 (something like .01%) or get a 20% off every day for a month from logins.

Abilities.

Would you rather have a Survival with only Manics or Defense with only Nullifiers + T4 damage? Both option being lvl60+.

Edit: let's add another condition. Solo only.

Survival.

Would you rather Permanently reduce the cost of one mod down to 1, or have unlimited Forma?

Sentinel.

Because Shade is best sentinel.

Would you rather fight 30 Corrupted Vors at level 70 at the same time, or 30 Grustrag 3 squads (that's each member appearing 10 times simultaneously)?

Vors, at least with him I don't get insta-gibbed.

I just realized I forgot to pose a question..... whoops.

Would you rather have every weapon require Argon, or have every weapon require Detonite/Fieldron/Mutagen?

Edited by pokeyoface

Would you rather have every weapon require Argon, or have every weapon require Detonite/Fieldron/Mutagen?

if its samples, have them all need det/field/mut but if its the fully built ones argon.

would you rather fight shadow stalker and his acolytes all at once alone (the acolytes in this case dont run away but have their health reduced so they are killable in a single encounter) or fight a squads worth of sentients alone with only a braton(your choice of flavor)? (sentients spawn 2  if solo or 4-5 if with a full squad so youd fight 4-5)

Edited by Caobie

I'll take on Stalker and his crew. At least they are possible to beat.

Would you rather never get any drops from bosses and mini bosses (Stalker, acolytes, G3, etc) or never buy colors and accessories (in other words, give up FashionFrame forever)?

Edited by Plushy