Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies 30+ Yrs

CheriKira

Hey All,

CheriKira f/37/UK here. Would like to find some of the older ladies in Warframe to hang with.  Is there a pocket of them somewhere? XD  It's hard to find the grils and even hard to find someone older like meeeeee

Invite me!  IGN and discord is CheriKira 

*hugs*

Cheri

*keywords

Woman

Women

Lady

Girl

Edited by CheriKira

not sure how old danielle and megan are, but i think reb is 25? last year on her prime time birthday they gave out 25 plat prizes. 1 for every year she's been alive?

I have no clue! I believe they are indeed younger than 30 yeah but jus because they're women... I said let me just post their names...

I hope they never get to see this post, for women are very allergic to age numbers! xD

please EDIT as I do~

Nice to see another couple playing.  I just started playing with my Fiance back in December and am having a blast so far.  Not on the same time zone as you (US) but would still like to connect if you wish.

Hope you're having fun!

hi there, i'm not a female but i am a part of the older generation. so far the people i'm seeing on here can call me grandpa. if you don't believe me, check my profile. welcome to warfarm <------ this was intentional

i am male part of older generation also ( December 1963) welcome Tenno

I'm not a woman myself, but it's Good to see players like yourself still enjoying video games....Good to have you in the Community :)

Eh, 65 isn't bad. Most Game Developers that work under Nintendo are in their 60s as well, and of course, still play video games. LEL.

Soooooo, are you saying that you are 65 Sane?

(⊙.⊙(☉̃ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)