Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Post Second Dream

Torhque

What do you guys think about him having that build-resistance-like-the-Sentients mechanic he gets after completing Second Dream?

Personally, I don't like it at all.

It makes me want to bring some ridiculously hard-hitting primary with me on any Solo mission I run. You can bring an arsenal made up of three different damage categories, but it still becomes a battle of attrition. It's more annoying than fun.

What do you all think?

Well he shouldn't have shields or his shields should stop regenerating when he's as 50% health. If you solo or your squad is useless, its very easy to unload everything you have on him and he's still standing with a good chunk of health left. When he has resistance or all you weapons its like using marshmallow launchers on him. The shield just makes it impossible.

With him actually being able to last for a bit, I think it's somewhat interesting when he shows up.

He doesn't seem to hit anywhere close to his old Dread now though. When taking multiple hits from his Exalted Blade energy waves he barely knocks out my shields on frames w/o Redirection. Loki lost ~50 health on 2 or 3 simultaneous hits.

What Stalker needed was improved AI that could also take advantage of Parkour 2.0, maybe similar to how Hyena Pack can cling to walls and attack? All that was done was changed his abilities and attacks to be even easier to dodge (just jogging around w/o doing much else) and his animations telling you his next attack 3 seconds ahead of time.

I haven't really had any trouble with him, but I do admit that I prefer weapons that hit hard over fast-firing weapons that can still hit ~50-100 damage after he has become "immune." (Usually bows, shotguns, Tonkor, Lex Prime, Quanta Vandal and similar damage weapons)

Edited by Maicael