Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Daily Reward Whine.

667st

You know, calling something like THIS a Reward is straight up mocking.

So I saw a key, a forma, another key, a reactor and my "reward" was Gorgon BP. At rank 9. I sure do need it. So this is my second week of this crap. The endless wave of item xp and blueprints that i already crafted and forgot.

What's the point of having things, that you cant buy on the market, in reward pool? Glaive, fine, glaive is still rare i think. But weapons from from market? And frame BPs? Not the part bp, but frame bp.

Bring the clickable roulette back. Oh, right, you always can buy what you need.

Honestly, instead of a 'Spin the Wheel' type of system, I would rather like seeing something like a bunch of cards with various rewards to choose from. Facedown, of course, so you can't see what the choices are. At least that way it gives the impression of being screwed over by your own choice rather than feeling like you are screwed over a RNG that you have no way to influence in any way at all.

Edited by RyojinOrion

The daily reward has really been pissing me off lately.  All I ever get is exp, nothing else... well maybe credits once or twice.  But basically things the are of zero use to me.  It is a huge let down every time I log in and get crap.  They need to remove exp from the daily rewards, hell I would rather have rare resources than exp.  

Eh, I actually didn't mind getting the gorgon BP once.

Got a bit annoyed with the funky-shuriken-thingy BP though, got that one twice in a single week.

I hate the exp ones the most, and the creds are mostly useless imo.

And don't get me started on the consumables (ammo boxes/health/shields).

You are just logging in, and it's free S#&$, so you can't really complain.

With that logic: "It is a free to play game, so you can't really complain if the chances for drops are too low", or "This game is in beta (perpetually), so you can't complain"

With that logic: "It is a free to play game, so you can't really complain if the chances for drops are too low", or "This game is in beta (perpetually), so you can't complain"

No you are just making a strawman argument, he didn't say any of those things, all he said was you shouldn't complain when you literally get free items/credit/xp for typing in your password, for two seconds of your time you get a chance to receive something for free that other people paid for.

One forma could be 10 minutes of someone serving people at a checkout, 20 minutes of someone picking up garbage on the street or an hour of someone working their &#! off in a country with terrible strength in their currency, but god forbid we take the difficult time out of our days to type a password in and maybe get one for barely anything.

Edited by YourFriendlyNoggin

I actually like the ammo boxes, I use those quite a lot. What I do hate are weapon and frame BP's because they're already readily available in the market... the Glaive is ok though, as there's no BP for it in the Market IIRC.

Who knows? Everything in the daily login rewards are RNG, and what can we do anyway? I also kept on getting Weapon XP, Warframe XP, consumables(in the past. Shotgun ammo boxes) and blueprints for weapons that I already possess.

Initially I raged and was pissed of with the whole RNG thing too, but in the end who knows? Its free stuff that people have worked to get the money to buy them and we can't expect RNG to give us awesome rewards like Forma and Potatoes that easily.

Well, the only thing I can do is simply to sit back, chill, and play the game. In the darkness there is always that glimmer of hope, just don't give up and enjoy the game :)

Well the DE are looking into replacing RNG with a token system... But lets not expect too much. When you want something too much, it drives your luck away sometimes.... =/

I GOT TOWER 1 RAID KEY!!! SQUEELLLLL!

Ok, in all seriousness, I would prefer if the current reward system was a pick-a-card system like what RyojinOrion said. And when you select that card, it flips ALL cards to show you what you might have gotten as well. Sure, you might grief a little but it comes down to a more precise gambling RNG rather than just straight up RNG only.

Edited by matrixEXO

Eh, I agree somewhat with Crossflip. Its just a free login reward. It'd be nice if they took some of the more useless stuff out though so it actually serves a point. Can only do it once a day anyway after all, Id rather a chance at getting stuff for frames I cant get normally like vauban than stuff I can buy in the market for credits [credits which I can't do much else with btw] or forma or blueprints etc.

Really as it is now, the login rewards don't really mean much, so other than the random person getting lucky and getting something useful I don't really see the point in it.

Though I'm wondering, would you be less &!$$ed off if they just removed it because of all the negative feedback it gets about people wanting stuff for free, or just accepting it as a mostly useless gimmick that has a chance for some nice stuff but mostly get useless stuff?

Edited by unmog

No you are just making a strawman argument, he didn't say any of those things, all he said was you shouldn't complain when you literally get free items/credit/xp for typing in your password, for two seconds of your time you get a chance to receive something for free that other people paid for.

One forma could be 10 minutes of someone serving people at a checkout, 20 minutes of someone picking up garbage on the street or an hour of someone working their &#! off in a country with terrible strength in their currency, but god forbid we take the difficult time out of our days to type a password in and maybe get one for barely anything.

No, you should complain if you are unhappy. There is nothing wrong with complaining if you are unhappy/dissatisfied about something. Also, how is providing examples of other things a person may be unsatisfied with in this game, possibly be a strawman argument?

I don't believe time investment was raised as an issue, or even its relevance for that matter?

My only thing I wish is if you already have a weapon blueprint it won't give that blueprint in the reward, but I suppose that's asking to much. Just annoys me that i payed like 25000 the other day for a gorgon blueprint just to get another one from a log in reward.

Sure it is "JUST" a Daily Login thing, but...

Nobody likes a tease. We all know the "Roll" is complete crap (the game chooses what you're going to get before it flashes the stuff on the screen), because of the simple fact that more often than not, what you actually get is never shown in the spin.

You'll get a spin that shows you potatoes, forma, etc and then out of nowhere, it'll be an XP. Or credits. or BP.

They show you all of this awesome stuff "Hey look at the stuff you COULD win but never will!".

It is a tease and people HATE being teased.

My suggestions:

Do one of the following:

1). Make the login reward give decent rewards more often,

2). "Bad Roll Protection" where each time you DON'T get a Potato/Forma adds a +1 counter and after 10-15, you are guaranteed one,

3). Get rid of the "Roll" animation where you're teased with awesome stuff that you'll never get,

4). Tweak it to get rid of the useless junk,

5). Allow us to vendor the Blueprints in the roll for 10,000cr so we AT LEAST get that, minimum.

Suggestions for "Get Rid of the Useless Junk":

1). Get rid of the Marketplace BPs.

2). Add Mods -- One Slot for each Type of mod: Warframe, Main, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel, Fusion Core (no Warframe Power Mods please). If the roll falls on a mod, a random one is chosen when you click the button to claim it. These should always be Uncommon or better, as Common Mods are.... well, too Common.

3). If the roll falls on an XP for an item that is already Rank30, it rolls again to make sure you never receive an absolutely useless result.

The reason behind this suggestion, is because Marketplace BPs can seldom be useful, but most of the times not. If it is NOT useful, then they only vendor for 2500cr and that's it. Mods, however, are ALWAYS useful (even if only fodder for Serration/Hornet Strike/Redirection).

Edited by Xylia

You are just logging in, and it's free S#&$, so you can't really complain.

On the one hand it's hard to complain about not getting the exact free thing I wanted from a lottery I entered by just starting up a video game.

On the other hand it's disappointing to go several days of just wasted rewards. I have a friend who is currently on his 4th day of weapon XP for weapons that have been 30 for weeks.

Additionally, login rewards are only one of two ways to get Orokin Catalysts/Reactors, which are massive buffs to Warframe or weapon efficacy. The only other way being an alert. The fact that you can only get these clearly beneficial items is from a pair of lotteries, and it's painful to see a Catalyst, a Reactor, a Forma, and a Glaive pop up then land on 2000xp for your level 30 melee weapon.

Edited by Raidyr

not a fan of the reward myself, but its free stuff, so i cant complain too much.

that said, i can count on one hand all the things that were any good to get, everything else has been credits/xp/BPs for frames and weps i already have at 30.

This. This right here.

Am I the only one who believes that EXP should not be awarded for equipment already at max? Every day i get EXP for my warframe and my primary. I mean, one time I got a void key, and another time a forma blueprint, but other than that it's been EXP and credits all the time.

There should just be a system that makes it impossible to get what you already have/don't need.

I received two banshee Bp's in a row when I have a level 30 banshee with all skill mods maxed in my inventory.

OP's example sounds equally $&*&*#(%&.

I thought getting ammo boxes constantly was useless now they updated the system and all i can is BP's for stuff i already have well GG

They daily login system is a useless peace of ( insert a random F word) i'd be fine if they just took it out and stopped teasing us.