Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Desert (Mmo) Release Date Announced

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/buy-to-play-mmo-black-desert-online-launches-in-march/

So the MMO Black Desert will be officially released in the 3rd of March. If you can't wait that long, you can apply for the second exclusive closed beta which will run from Feb 18-22. 

The article states that:

Black Desert Online is a “buy-to-play” game with no subsequent subscription fees required, although vanity and convenience items will be available for purchase through the in-game store after launch. It offers both PvP and story-driven PvE combat, and promises “the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market.” In fact, the standalone Character Creator is available as a free download, and characters created with it can be imported into the second beta and the full game when it goes live

You can pre-purchase Black Desert for $30, $50 and $100 with the latter two guaranteeing access to the second closed beta.

EDIT: Corrected prices

Edited by TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/buy-to-play-mmo-black-desert-online-launches-in-march/

So the MMO Black Desert will be officially released in the 3rd of March. If you can't wait that long, you can apply for the second exclusive closed beta which will run from Feb 18-22. 

The article states that:

Black Desert Online is a “buy-to-play” game with no subsequent subscription fees required, although vanity and convenience items will be available for purchase through the in-game store after launch. It offers both PvP and story-driven PvE combat, and promises “the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market.” In fact, the standalone Character Creator is available as a free download, and characters created with it can be imported into the second beta and the full game when it goes live

You can pre-purchase Black Desert for $30, $40 and $50 with the latter two guaranteeing access to the second closed beta.

You forgot to mention that depending on which preorder, $29, $49, $99, you can get early access to the game, before the official release date.

$29 - 1 day

$49 - 2 days

$99 - 4 days

Also, your pre-purchase prices are incorrect. You suck.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

You forgot to mention that depending on which preorder, $29, $49, $99, you can get early access to the game, before the official release date.

$29 - 1 day

$49 - 2 days

$99 - 4 days

If it isn't mentioned in the article, then I wont mention it.

Also, your pre-purchase prices are incorrect. You suck.

I'll ignore the insult and correct my mistake.

Blade & Soul is better

Edit: tbh it feels like terra and classes are not balanced at all plus the starting classes didn't have much diversity in terms of normal mmo rpg classes go
I'll give Black Desert a try when it's out.

Edited by xxcib21xx