The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frugal And High Removal

Kai

I highly suggest the removal of the Frugal Credit Bundle and High Roller Bundle, why? This mainly due to the fact that Warframe's Market Economy is actually being worked by the community themselves which is insanely good and realistic, prices can go up or go down, varying from the time and changes in the game. New players would generally ask on how to earn Credits in which players can direct them to do various missions to earn credits instead of purchasing Credits via Platinum or perhaps they can sell their misc. items they don't need (spare Valkyr, Ash or Oberon Parts) to get little credits or even excess modules.

I don't want to be offensive or insulting to DE at all, but I feel like this is a in-built scam into the game that will most likely target new players which makes me feel bad if they somehow fall to it. 

It's no doubt that the Market prices on some items is pretty high, considering what you get in return. However, this is how DE gets a portion of their funds. New people coming to WF, seeing the market prices, thinking they're getting a good deal by purchasing these items, and so they go off and buy Platinum. If they were to remove the High Roller / Frugal bundles, the next thing we'd complain about is the Mod packs. After that would be Weapons, frames, etc. By the end of it, You're cutting off a lot of DE's funds. 

Honestly the market credit bundles are in the same vein as purchase-able revives IMO. As they said in a stream before, the only people who buy these things are noobs who don't know any better. The credit bundles aren't something any knowledge-able player would want buy, it only preys on newer, ignorant players.

It's no doubt that the Market prices on some items is pretty high, considering what you get in return. However, this is how DE gets a portion of their funds. New people coming to WF, seeing the market prices, thinking they're getting a good deal by purchasing these items, and so they go off and buy Platinum. If they were to remove the High Roller / Frugal bundles, the next thing we'd complain about is the Mod packs. After that would be Weapons, frames, etc. By the end of it, You're cutting off a lot of DE's funds. 

but in this  case the credit to plat ratio is horrible......both of them should be removed as you can simply get a credit booster and make FAR more for less plat input.

I've never bought one of those credit packs... in my life.

If I was desperate for credits I would probably sell something for 40p and buy a credit booster, then run a ton of Void missions... But that would impact DE slightly, with their income.

But I think they get plenty of resources from other people (myself included) who buy platinum on a regular basis, usually just when I need it. Don't get me wrong, I do think that the prices of certain items in the market need to be adjusted; but it would be a lengthy process to do so, without getting rid of too much value.

DE would better benefit in selling Credit Booster rather than Frugal and High Roller Bundle since Credit Boosters are worth for 3-days or 7-days of varying prices which can earn players a varying amount of Credits.