Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The New Mods Redeem Old Weapons?

RagingGrizzly

I tryed with lato and skana...

tryed every single possible set  up....

lvl 40 corupted heavy is when it stop being any usefull

old weapons need some buff.. especially really old weapons

Twin bazlock cn be considered as a new weapon

Sad, i want to use skana's too they really need to buff as they are suppose to be iconic 

I HAVE DONE IT!!!! Took me about 30 seconds or something, wasn't counting but it was hella fast.

Pretty easy actually, but in situations where they can get to that level and there's more than just one... you'll be screwed unless you got a good team to back you up.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Is it because of its lower damage? Or because of the whole "Dual Swords" thing? 

Perhaps both, but I still like it! :P

its because dual swords that are status instead of crit based

Ichors, zorens, kamas prime and prisma dual cleavers are all fine, because they are crit based

Edited by Arenzo4

those mods barely do anything to dent the current balance, because all mods act as MULTIPLIERS low base stats will always equal a bad weapon, some weapons just barely crawled out of the trash but still cant see the light of actually good weapons

This.

Bad weapons are "better" but still fundamentally worse when compared to good weapons, and good weapons got stronger by the same amount.  For every person trying to make their Twin Basolk work or make their Braton Prime into a sniper rifle,  there's twenty more doing 100K damage per shot with a Tonkor and wondering why Warframe is so easy.

Edited by Momaw