Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Day In Wf...

Taipion

This could have been just a usual day, yesterday I did a quick 20 rounds of this endurance thingy with my friends, so that was something different, nice really, and all those mods...

Today I wasn't really into playing much WF, I should have sticked to that, but my friend just said he let's do this sortie today.

Looked at it, defense and interception as 2nd and 3rd, time consuming, but well, let's do it.

1st was a rescue, vs. Grineer all that, so no challenge at all.

2nd one was super challenging for finding a group, we tried 15 minutes really hard, no luck, was just a def vs Grineer so we 2 jumped into it, promptly getting 2 randoms.

One of them was afk for 7/10 waves, and had no CP ofc (was MR 15 or so), the other was MR 21 and had a shield disrupt aura, that's right, shield disrupt vs Grineer, and they had augmented armor plus it was a yourAnus lvl which really slowed things down, took like forever.

Then again, hard time finding a group for the 3rd, had some people saying "oh I thought 'bring corrosive!' meant bring corrosive dmg!" and stuff.

Best thing was someone joining our group (whispering me for inv) to then tell me to stop spamming the recruit channel, and staying in group so I had to re-invite. (There is no other way, why?! Just one of those little things I "love" about WF...)

3rd was a interception, whereas the saying "an interception is never a challenge" was true again, even though it was a really annoying map for that.

And this again brought to my mind, why I (MR 16.999) play this game only because of my friends, and only with them because then it is only mildly annoying, but beware if I have to resort to random players.

I can't, by any means, understand why WF is successful at all, there also are so many things that are just super annoying in this game, which would take 5 minutes each to fix but just stay for years as no one cares or they are even intended.

But this is not, by far not, the most annoying part about WF.

The far, far most incredible experience that is WF, is the community.

In my 20 years of online gaming experience, I have NEVER ...EVER had such an outright toxic community, whereas far most players you meet are impolite to say the least, and trust me, I am always friendly and helpful ingame, whereas most players are an incredible combination of arrogance and stupidity.

Honestly, I have never seen anything like this before, it is on a whole different level than anything else.

Why, seriously, why?

Edited by Taipion