Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframe Had A Spin-Off Game...

PsychedelicSnake

I think if DE ever decide to give us that cheese, it would most likely be the Excalibur we get from the beginning...how he was back then....and how he walk back from the war alive and into that sleeping pod.

With it you will learn all the lores behind Warframe...

you will learn about the Orokin society...

you will see how the Grineers were slaves....

How the Corpus a bunch of fan boys....

How the Tenno were feared by most and treated unequally by the Orokins...

You will learn how the Lotus and the sentient led you on a genocide path...

and what happened to you and why you don't remember any of those...

Just by this single Excalibur... they can reveal everything the community is asking for.

AND I WOULD SAY I 100% WILL PAY 59,99 FOR THIS. Tho, DE is smarter than that...people are paying 59,99 just for a prime access which 90% of the stuff are in-game obtainable... There is a long way to milk before they need to invest into something like that.

Edited by Guest

I think if DE ever decide to give us that cheese, it would most likely be the Excalibur we get from the beginning...how he was back then....and how he walk back from the war alive and into that sleeping pod.

With it you will learn all the lores behind Warframe...

you will learn about the Orokin society...

you will see how the Grineers were slaves....

How the Corpus a bunch of fan boys....

How the Tenno were feared by most and treated unequally by the Orokins...

You will learn how the Lotus and the sentient led you on a genocide path...

and what happened to you and why you don't remember any of those...

Just by this single Excalibur... they can reveal everything the community is asking for.

AND I WOULD SAY I 100% WILL PAY 59,99 FOR THIS. Tho, DE is smarter than that...people are paying 59,99 just for a prime access which 90% of the stuff are in-game obtainable... There is a long way to milk before they need to invest into something like that.

So to understand it we have to buy a completely different game?! No thanks.

I'd want to combine the hookshot and open world gameplay of the Just Cause games with warframe to create a game where you play as Valkyr, who just escaped from the clutches of the corpus and uses her hookshot and tonkor(and all the other weapons availible in vanilla warframe) to destroy corpus strongholds in her quest for vengeance.

Edited by Elizabeth-chan