Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Would U Like An Fps Mode In Warframe? [Poll]

Bizzaro21

In all fairness they said the same of pvp.

Yes and look at how great that is... (no offense to DE)

The reason it wouldnt work realistically is because they would need to create entirely new gameplay elements just for a fps mode. Which would screw with a lot of things.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool if it was done like a space ninja mirrors edge or something and I would personally love it, but in terms of implementing it warframe I would rather they work on more lore and gameplay elements for the camera angle that already works. 

The thing about Warframe is that it's a really fast-paced game. Even if the devs DO implement an optional first-person mode, it would be rather disorienting.

I've actually tried a concept out involving a stealth Loki with dark colors and a FPS gun desktop overlay, and the result is really gratifying; for the 30 seconds of stealth it really felt like a first-person shooter.

It's do-able; if I were in charge of implementing it, I would place the camera right in front the Warframe's head and make the head and torso invisible to the player.

Of course I want a first-person mode, but to be honest, we most probably won't get it.

The thing about Warframe is that it's a really fast-paced game. Even if the devs DO implement an optional first-person mode, it would be rather disorienting.

I've actually tried a concept out involving a stealth Loki with dark colors and a FPS gun desktop overlay, and the result is really gratifying; for the 30 seconds of stealth it really felt like a first-person shooter.

It's do-able; if I were in charge of implementing it, I would place the camera right in front the Warframe's head and make the head and torso invisible to the player.

Of course I want a first-person mode, but to be honest, we most probably won't get it.

ugh, no thanks, it'd be incredibly disorienting with how often we roll, Bullet Jump and Parkour around all the time, plus I don't think the game's visuals are quite pretty enough to be good-looking in First-person (looks fine in Third-person though.)

allow me to quote what I forgot to mention ._.

For PvP it should be mandatory but for PvE

CruxNile, on 03 Feb 2016 - 9:06 PM, said:

In all fairness they said the same of pvp.

And Kubrows. One of the devstreams had them state quite definitely that they would never add land-based companions. About a month or two later, Kubrows were announced.

Ziegrif, on 04 Feb 2016 - 10:39 AM, said:

Considering there are a lot of things that give me motion sickness in the game I believe I'd be projectile vomiting if DE tried an FPS mode.

Only if you decided to use it.

After all, that's what makes an optional mode optional.