The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Farm Shadow Stalker?

KuraioNokami

Question

17 answers to this question

ok, that was totaly my fault. what i meant to ask was for effective ways to kill shadow stalker. my bad.

4 Tenno one keep him busy while the other 3 are kicking him in the lower half....

I mean just find yourself 3 other tenno and you will probably end up wreacking him. Try to not have all the same damage type ^.^

4 Tenno one keep him busy while the other 3 are kicking him in the lower half....

I mean just find yourself 3 other tenno and you will probably end up wreacking him. Try to not have all the same damage type ^.^

well, thats just the point. i have three others. they get wrecked by him for some reason. they play rhino, valkyr and frost. so i need a way to cheese the stalker fight.

Edited by KuraioNokami

well, thats just the point. i have three others. they get wrecked by him for some reason. they play rhino, valkyr and frost. so i need a way to cheese the stalker fight.

There is no way to Cheese the stalker.

Also, your teammates are taking power reliant tank frames. Stalker nullifies powers, so you have to rely on guns and mobility, NOT tanking. The only way to do well is to fight him like a Sentient.

Basically take 3 weapons of different damage types (slash, puncture and impact), and each one having a different element on them. Your teammates should do the same.

When fighting him, you have to make sure you keep an eye on the RED symbols UNDER his healthbar. These are the damage types he's become resistant to.

You ALSO need to make sure that you kit out your most mobile frame with heavily defensive mods. Yes, although he can't really be tanked, you do still need to make sure that you can withstand a hit.

ok, that was totaly my fault. what i meant to ask was for effective ways to kill shadow stalker. my bad.

The new Sentient stalker has inherited the characteristic of the Sentient enemies, which grant damage reduction after taking certain damage.

Therefore to effectively fight him, be sure to bring weapons with different damage output.

i.e. Primary wep with Corrosive + Blast damage, Secondary wep with Viral + Radiation etc.

In that way, you can kill the Sentient stalker faster. Also be sure to move constantly & dodge all his attack while fighting him.

1) Don't take sniper rifles if you expect to fight him effectively
2) Try to find a spacious tile with covers to battle him
3) Move constantly and aim fast
4) Don't engage him in melee (if possible)
5) Don't waste your ammo when he stands at the top of his sword or takes nyx's absorb-like pose
6) Side roll or jump roll when he launches both types of projectiles
7) If you work in group - pay attention to whom he is targeting
8) Health/shield restorers may save your arse(s)
9) He can't dispell your abilities when executing sword radial AOE or throws his lazer sphere
10) If the lazer sphere is up - run until it disappears
11) don't use multi-elemental weapons (I personally mow him down with corrosive soma prime and rad aksomati)
12) shotguns is probably the most fitting weapon type against this bas___d (one-shotted him with my maxed vaykor hek once)

Edited by Teloch

KuraioNokami, on 03 Feb 2016 - 3:22 PM, said:

My Boltace with only 22 points worth of mods did a fairly large chunk of damage with slide attack even after he got his resistances. I was quite surprised when he went down from it.

Edited by Rambit23Z

Like Stormandreas said those ar ability tank in major part if you want a tank you need a pure tank

If you want to tank him do not use tank that rely on their ability like Valkyr histeria or rhino iron skin.

You must use tank like a frame with a lot of armor , health and shield .

Personaly i avoid melee him because stalker used to be rly dangerous in close quarter if you are not tanky enough.

Important sidenote if you are on the namaron school he cannot dispel your invisibility obtain via melee crits.

Edit: LOL a dread as usual ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Despite what you might say about rhino prime, I tank him regularly solo with that frame and orthos prime. I have shield recharge rate mods, so when I take a hit just back out for a second and he's back in the game. Everyone has a different play style, and after you run him a couple times you'll find what works for you.

My biggest advice would be take your time with him until you get used to how he fights. Play to your strengths and learn to avoid his.

Edited by (PS4)Saervok_Neisrata