The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Weapon Buffs Really Affect The Enemies The Wield Them.

Luther848

Question

7 answers to this question

It is absolutely true in the case of Techs and Scorches.

Ever noticed how mind-bogglingly lethal they both are now?

EDIT: ok you said you didn't but Techs are ferocious should you choose to even try and tank their shots. Scorches are pretty flaming deadly too.

Edited by Keybopsef

Corpus Techs...

In event mission where you had to protect Alad V, pretty much Techs were only ones you had to be careful with.

Only one is needed to kill Alad V in seconds (and you in the process if you get caught between them).

Acolytes had to gangbang Alad in order to actually do some damage quickly.

Of course Misery was exception, thou it felt like he focused more on players themselves rather than Alad.

I have definitely noticed a significant buff to Scorches and Techs. From what I understand, Scorches are doing noticeably more damage, and their Ignis' range is absurdly large, however, their AI has not been changed, so they still have the range if old Ignis in mind, yet, even after you think you're safe, they continue attacking, damaging you. Corpus Techs just straight-up hit like Trucks.

I think scorches have benefited range wise. Damage wise I think they have always followed the same formula as always. It might seem like they are hitting harder but I think it's just they are now actually able to hit you with the ludicrous damage from farther away now versus prior to the Ignis buff.