The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confirmation From Madurai Users Needed

XaelathRavenstorm

Question

13 answers to this question

nah I tried it back then I got all the stuff from Naramon and it's crap cuz Landslide only has 5% crit chance

That may be true but you still have your actual weapon that can benefit from Naramon and overall +30% to Crit and 10 sec of invisibility

is way better than +30% to physical damage types.

That may be true but you still have your actual weapon that can benefit from Naramon and overall +30% to Crit and 10 sec of invisibility

is way better than +30% to physical damage types.

Disagree here. Even with maiming strike to give you guaranteed invisible (+90% to base chance), for his build, damage is king. Invisibility great on squishy frames like a melee volt, but on atlas, raw damage is an excellent choice due to high armor and fast moving attack / mobility.

To guy above claiming maudari is crap, max it out on a HoM mirage. Only crap focus at moment is Uranui, that one has no redeeming qualities.

I'd love to hear your results. Was thinking of forma my atlas as well.

It should work on stuff that scales with weapon attributes like Exalted Blade or Hysteria, not sure about abilities like peacemaker. It will most likely work on Landslide since it also falls into that category.

I use it mostly on channelling frames like Ember for extra ranged weapon dps, Naramon will most likely be the better choice for melee frames.

Edited by Djego27

Disagree here. Even with maiming strike to give you guaranteed invisible (+90% to base chance), for his build, damage is king. Invisibility great on squishy frames like a melee volt, but on atlas, raw damage is an excellent choice due to high armor and fast moving attack / mobility.

To guy above claiming maudari is crap, max it out on a HoM mirage. Only crap focus at moment is Uranui, that one has no redeeming qualities.

I'd love to hear your results. Was thinking of forma my atlas as well.

For Melee , Naramon is king and even if for Landslide at a 10% crit chance I would take the 4x stealth damage before a 30% damage boost

and Atlas can still use his melee weapon as well.

Well it does nothing incredible awesome what you can't get otherwise like with energy overflow and shadow step.

It just helps a bit with the scaling if you are very gun play heavy, with the drawback that it absolutely wrecks elemental status weapons by adding IPS. That really should be optional, by all means as a extra perk in the tree that removes the effect from elemental weapons so players still got a choice there. Another thing that comes to mind is that it does provide no pure 30% elemental damage buff alternative to the IPS thing what is kind of unfortunate, especially on frames that scale purely with elemental damage(like ember) instead of ones that scale everything(like nova, banshee, chroma, mirage etc.) or just for elemental weapons.

For Melee , Naramon is king and even if for Landslide at a 10% crit chance I would take the 4x stealth damage before a 30% damage boost

and Atlas can still use his melee weapon as well.

I do have Naramon maxed with shadow step (10% invisible) and deadly intent (30% crit chance).  I did try with atlas landslide and was unimpressed.  Sure when using regular melee, but then I prefer volt for the ability to make an atteraax into a fast long range critical weapon (blood rush and body count) and permanently invisible. 

Altas rarely went invisible for me but haven't tried with new crit mods (was using 40% dual cleavers). 

I do admit I havnt tried with Maduar yet because I've been working on Naromon / Zenurik / unlocking others.  It seems a 90% boost to damage would be huge (Blazing Fury, Burning Rage, and Searing Wrath) thats always on versus more criticals / occasional short term invisibility on Atlas.  But I haven't got to compare both yet. 

Well it does nothing incredible awesome what you can't get otherwise like with energy overflow and shadow step.

It just helps a bit with the scaling if you are very gun play heavy, with the drawback that it absolutely wrecks elemental status weapons by adding IPS. That really should be optional, by all means as a extra perk in the tree that removes the effect from elemental weapons so players still got a choice there. Another thing that comes to mind is that it does provide no pure 30% elemental damage buff alternative to the IPS thing what is kind of unfortunate, especially on frames that scale purely with elemental damage(like ember) instead of ones that scale everything(like nova, banshee, chroma, mirage etc.) or just for elemental weapons.

Please explain what you mean.  Does it add physical damage that then procs reducing proc of desired elemental?  Or does it just have no effect on elemental damage? 

The guy above you said it worked great on ember, you seem to have experience otherwise.  Does it add damage to say WoF?  Of course no extra effect from accelerant, but would fireball do more damage?