The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creating A 2Nd Account ( Or More ). Is It A Problem ?

Inkogni

Question

I know its against rules use another account for just daily log in rewards ( platnum discounts ) but can one individual have more than one account and not get into trouble ?

There have been few cases where few players i know used that system and got punished in process not that long ago.

Might help a bit if there was some option to link 2+ accounts with a reasonable limit of lets say 2-3.

Few reasons why i want to have another account.

#1 replay quests i have done long ago and can't remember much about them and experience how the game is right now for new players

#2 try a different play style ( RP a bit ).

#3 have the other syndicates that my main doesn't have access to because I'm friends with girls from New Loka.

Post some ideas what might be implemented to support 2 accounts ( and not get banned ) or why you think this is a bad idea.

Edited by Inkogni

6 answers to this question

As long as the two accounts never interact with each other in any way, then it's generally fine.

No trading between them, using one for more Platinum discounts, no running missions together... To be safe, never have them logged in at the same time.

As long as the two accounts never interact with each other in any way, then it's generally fine.

No trading between them, using one for more Platinum discounts, no running missions together... To be safe, never have them logged in at the same time.

No idea how to log in twice from one PC anyway, was thinking about MAYBE purchasing few warframe/weapon slots for the other account just to be in a better spot but nothing similar to having the alt be in my void missions so i get 2 rewards at end or some weird stuff like that.