The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome Back Craptastic Void Reward Tables

p3z1

With the nerf to forma blueprint in reward tables of the void, things just went from bad to worse. This in an example (Note: T3 Defense)

HisMuDu.jpg

Pretty sure those rewards aren't even proper rewards for such difficulty. Hell, waves 5 and 10 always seem to have the same rewards (yes, I know that 5 and 10 are rotation A, but this is just wrong in multiple ways).

Now someone may ask: "Why didn't we go beyond 20 for another set of rewards?" Seeing those rewards really just made me and my friend want to bail. Imagine going 40 minutes just to get a forma BP. Forma BP should be at Rotation A or B, while forma themselves at rotation C. Putting those BPs in rotation C is just broken, and adds more dilution to a rotation with a lot of wanted stuff there.

Why not put those other rewards in rotation A, which happens twice and is less convoluted, or make rotation C happen twice, and rotation A, once?

how is that crap.....getting nothing but KEYS is crap :P

but yeah i agree, in that the void tables have been.....bad this whole week.

This is a T3 mission, keys don't drop in said missions.

You are probably talking about T1, which gives keys like candy.

Using one run as a metric of bad rewards are ratter a poor judgment of the overall statistics for how things may or could have turned out.

I do however feel sorry for you, getting that many blue cores as a reward in a T3 is terrible.

Multiple runs actually, only thought of getting a screenshot just this morning. This was the worse of the bunch. Usually I'd get either orokin cells or cores in rotation A, rarely a prime part. Rotation B, burston BP or cores, rotation C gives me either a forma BP (which really should be in rotation A or B) and a cerebrum, which is meh at most.

Using one run as a metric of bad rewards are ratter a poor judgment of the overall statistics for how things may or could have turned out.

I do however feel sorry for you, getting that many blue cores as a reward in a T3 is terrible.

The issue is that cores, keys and resources should not be in void end of mission drop tables. Full stop. Prime parts and forma BPs only - nothing else has any right to be there.

here is a list of crap rewards that should not be in void loot tables; rotation A-Z

1. Orokin Cells 

2. silver fusion cores, Gold only 

3. mods unless they are of the event variety such has bore

4. the same prime part that has already been awarded.

now for forma at tower 4 the BP should be replaced with the forma itself witch would make the tower 4 keys that much more valuable (DE that means more plat).

the reason why fusion cores have been more common these days is the event they blundered recently they want to give the players more cores for all the mods the players did not get because they let the Demon of Avarice RNGesus hand out the mods instead of awarding a mod pack to all players who completed the event like they have in the past.

IMHO, More cores would be fine, silver or gold, if they were in, say, Gift of The Lotus alerts.

Diluting the void drop tables just days before whipping Trinity P from the market is hella frustrating, as it probs means a new Prime frame coming soon, therefore an older Prime frame getting vaulted.

Those Tenno who have hedged their bets on which frame may or may not be vaulted are in a mad dash to gather those last few needed parts, and doing run after run of 3 x core bundle + forma bp is a little upsetting tbh, especially when those last few parts are as such because they were the rarer parts to find in the first place.

---End Rant---

IMHO, More cores would be fine, silver or gold, if they were in, say, Gift of The Lotus alerts.

Stop right there.

GotL's are fine (except for that tomato BP before).

Cores should be in certain survival/defense/excavation missions in the origin system, and not spread out in multiple missions.

here is a list of crap rewards that should not be in void loot tables; rotation A-Z

1. Orokin Cells 

2. silver fusion cores, Gold only 

3. mods unless they are of the event variety such has bore

4. the same prime part that has already been awarded.

now for forma at tower 4 the BP should be replaced with the forma itself witch would make the tower 4 keys that much more valuable (DE that means more plat).

I'm with you for 1 and 2, but I can't recall a mod ever being reward in Void, and 4 would drive trade prices up pointlessly. It's common for people to keep running to get a second part of what they've already got to get plat for it.

Strangely enough, a full Forma can be awarded, but only in T3, not T4, which still has the BPs. No idea why.

5 R5 at rotation A

Already at T4 (which is inappropriate)

10 R5 at rotation B

Still meh for a T3 mission

25 R5 at rotation C

Diluting a diluted drop table is never a good idea, just keep primes there and built formas, no other S#&$.

Edited by p3z1

I do agree that it should only be primes, forma bp and maybe r5 packs (of diff amounts of tiers of course) in the void. They are complaining that they have to vault certain primes to make room for new ones because there isn't room...well here is your answer! Get rid of the cells / blue cores / keys. Rotate old frames down the tier list while opening up higher tier for newer stuff. Problem solved!

Yeah, void reward tables and orokin derelict reward tables right now tend to be crap more often. I have tried some runs at ODS and i have been geting T2 keys at rotation C (only capture and exterminate)  and a lot of T1 (capture and exterminate again) at rotations A and B.

Forma Bp's should be rewarded like this:

-- T1, T2 and T3 voids (all towers, survival and defense at rotation B)

-- Derelict (all towers, and on defense and survival making them rotation B).

Full Forma's should be rewarded like this:

T4 (all towers, and survival and defense at rotation B).

Remove the Silver Fusion cores and Orokin cells from the void entirely. Let silver fusion cores be reward of Derelict survival and defense towers (only in rotation A)  in a 10 core bundle. Also making derelict and survival reward T2 or T3 keys at rotation A. The level of Derelict doesnt correspond to be receiving T1 void keys.

Make Gold Fusion cores to be only void defense and survival towers (rotation A) like this:

-- T1 = 1 fusion cores.

-- T2 = 3 fusion cores.

-- T3 = 5 fusion cores.

-- T4= 10 fusion cores.

Interception T4 missions should be more interesting for me if they could have the prime parts reward tables (only prime parts, without cores or formas bp/full) of certain towers at each message (1,2,3 and 4) something like:

1st message: Derelict, T1, T2, T3 and T4 Ext and Capture rewards.

2nd message: Derelict (sabotage only since there is no Mob Defense), T1, T2, T3 and T4 Mobile defense and Sabotage rewards.

3rd message: Derelict, T1, T2, T3 and T4 Defense rewards.

4th message: Derelict, T1, T2, T3 and T4 Survival rewards.

It would make the Interception T4 reward table be a little diluted maybe, but as it is now its just kind of boring.

As of Prime parts rewarded in the void there are many parts that are repeated through different towers, thats why i said to have only T4 Interception have parts repeated from the several different voids and derelict.

I do agree that it should only be primes, forma bp and maybe r5 packs (of diff amounts of tiers of course) in the void. They are complaining that they have to vault certain primes to make room for new ones because there isn't room...well here is your answer! Get rid of the cells / blue cores / keys. Rotate old frames down the tier list while opening up higher tier for newer stuff. Problem solved!

THIS ONE

Don't worry, soon-ish Void will properly collapse and we'll get different tables for different layout of missions or whatever Starchart 3.0 brings for Orokin tilesets.

Inb4 more dilution. Really can't have an optimistic outlook of starchart 3.0 fixing the reward tables. Look at what they did to forma BPs, for example. Lowering its reward rate in favor of fusion cores.