Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.9

[DE]Rebecca

Cant wait for new warframe coming 18.5 :D
I see the hint of "vampires" in the red text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
On the latest devstream they mentioned the next frame (coming 18.5) to be monster themed, possibly dracula related.

Fixed Emblems being stuck in the new Porta armor

as this was a minor problem for my clan logo on one sholder i liked that it was still the original size...

with the clan logo smaller inside of the cirlce i feel that i makes it harder to see the detail(detail that looked good when it was as its normal size)

not sure if this is related but it seems that on my mirage warframe taking off all my sholder attachemnts has part of the clan tag clipping into my sholder.

im am glad that there many hot fixes (yay to a better functioning staticor) but i would hope there is a little further adjustment with the clan emblem position for the porta arrmor/defualt on mirage

i think a good fix would be to have mutiple options on how the clan/allience decal sits on the sholder- this way people can have more of that beautiful costomization and it would make it easier for a wider asortment of warframes and sholder accessories to look good with them.

Edited by GrottoWalker

Bit of a glitch I've found as late. It seems Glaive is unsheathed in the Liset and areas where no combat occurs, Relays I mean. I haven't a picture for this but I hope this is descriptive enough.

My Excalibur is hobbling do to how many times his Glaive has stabbed him whilst he's meditating. (I jest of course)

Edited by crystalfreak

still hoping for an increase on the duality augment mod. But thanks for the changes regardless ^^'

god yes....it should be 1/2 of the duration of a rank 3 metamorphosis imo.... 12 seconds at 130 duration just doesnt seem long enough at all......would be nice if if was like Ivara (hold to separate but drain a decent (2-3 base) amount of energy with NO duration, tap to change style) reason being is that it doesnt use the abilities of the opposite half (i havent seen it anyways) just the weapon that is active when its used.

Edited by xcynderx

Did you reduce Sancti Tigris damage? I remember it doing 12k slash damage a few days ago but now it only does 3k. (with mods ofcourse)

Edit: wait I am stupid, I had the Extinguished Dragon key on...

Edited by Front2battle